High school football: No. 1 Montwood, Franklin

Full story: El Paso Times
EL PASO TIMES Franklin running back Nickolas Bingham is taken down by a pair of Montwood defenders Friday night at the SAC. Full Story
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 26, 2013
Our boys are on a roll.
JIm Ssdler

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Montwood Mom wrote:
Our boys are on a roll.
Yeah, and most are gay.
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 26, 2013
I would also like to thank the Montwood Student body for proper street crossing manners. They cross at intersections in accordance with the street lights. I recently drove by El Dorado during lunch time at the kids there act like savages crossing the streets,blocking traffic and throwing fingers and mooning passing cars. What kind of parents are raising these kids? also the same type of savages at Americas and Hanks.
Aztec

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Montwood Mom wrote:
I would also like to thank the Montwood Student body for proper street crossing manners. They cross at intersections in accordance with the street lights. I recently drove by El Dorado during lunch time at the kids there act like savages crossing the streets,blocking traffic and throwing fingers and mooning passing cars. What kind of parents are raising these kids? also the same type of savages at Americas and Hanks.
Callate vieja putota. You're just a lying jaded prostitute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 1,492
PHOTOS: 2014 Wichita Eagle All-Metro football team Dec 22 adunn4funn 1
COMMENTARY: Titletown comes up empty in 2014 Dec 8 Mayfield1 1
Meet Gorman football's unsung standout Dec 8 Tazz3 1
Prep Football: Mayfield ready to make trip to R... Dec 5 Centennial1 1
H.S. FOOTBALL: New coach Charlie Dampeer makes ... (Sep '12) Nov 28 You will never guss 15
Phil Delzotto new football coach at Dumont (May '10) Nov '14 LT Giants 69
More from around the web