Broward school officials investigatin...

Broward school officials investigating Deerfield Beach High Sch...

There are 114 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 16, 2009, titled Broward school officials investigating Deerfield Beach High Sch.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Broward School District is investigating a Deerfield Beach High assistant football coach, following his recent arrest on drug and gun possession charges in North Miami Beach, officials said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Some1intheKnow

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#137 Jun 17, 2009
Dadrion is a relative of mine & what the sunsentinel failed to mention is that he has his gun permit and the weapon was properly concealed. And me knowing him, the driver had to have had the cocaine because Dadrion made REALLY good $$ working at Deerfield High. The mary j couldve been his i wouldnt doubt that part. Although I wasnt there I'd admit that being around certain people (18 yr old) was bad judgement. The moral here people is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Odin

Hollywood, FL

#138 Jun 17, 2009
Yo Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
A typical White American response!! You must have gotten your a--, i mean behind kicked by a black man in your lifetime.
Watch your mouth before someone shuts it for good
Odin

Hollywood, FL

#139 Jun 17, 2009
Some1intheKnow wrote:
Dadrion is a relative of mine & what the sunsentinel failed to mention is that he has his gun permit and the weapon was properly concealed. And me knowing him, the driver had to have had the cocaine because Dadrion made REALLY good $$ working at Deerfield High. The mary j couldve been his i wouldnt doubt that part. Although I wasnt there I'd admit that being around certain people (18 yr old) was bad judgement. The moral here people is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Your relative is scum and deserves to be executed
W Hiteman

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#140 Jun 17, 2009
pulmonary cripple wrote:
<quoted text>
the blacks are the scum of Florida, face it. black apes EVERYWHERE. in a town full of immigrants, i saw two losers arrested in the same shopping mall the other day ... both black primate scum sucking losres. meanwhile, the other blacks were all working their menial food court and minimum wage retail jobs. what do you expect, blacks gave up trying to keep up their houses, children and yards competitively quite some time ago.
Well said, gorilla. Besides the spelling and grammar. But what else could one expect from a filthy animal like yourself?
pulmonary cripple

Delray Beach, FL

#141 Jun 17, 2009
W Hiteman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, gorilla. Besides the spelling and grammar. But what else could one expect from a filthy animal like yourself?
wow that was tricky. change the words of my post. sorry the truth hurts. you are but a savage.

Dr_Zaius

“E Pluribus Unum”

Since: Apr 09

Broward County

#142 Jun 17, 2009
Yo Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
A typical White American response!! You must have gotten your a--, i mean behind kicked by a black man in your lifetime.
That, or he watches the local news and reads the paper.

Dr_Zaius

“E Pluribus Unum”

Since: Apr 09

Broward County

#143 Jun 17, 2009
Some1intheKnow wrote:
Dadrion is a relative of mine & what the sunsentinel failed to mention is that he has his gun permit and the weapon was properly concealed. And me knowing him, the driver had to have had the cocaine because Dadrion made REALLY good $$ working at Deerfield High. The mary j couldve been his i wouldnt doubt that part. Although I wasnt there I'd admit that being around certain people (18 yr old) was bad judgement. The moral here people is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
He was a good boy who would never do something like that....lol
Ask the players

AOL

#144 Jun 17, 2009
Ask the players if the new coach treats anyone differently. That is one thing he does not do. Also, ask any Northeast player. When ANYONE broke his rules they did not play. WHY do you think we hired him? This must stop. Think what you want, he came to make things better for me AND YOU, unless you are one of the gamblers who care more about winning than whether these guys give you wins and then fail at life. Good Luck Bucks and NEW Coaches
The Truth Detector

Live Oak, FL

#145 Jun 18, 2009
In a follow-up article, also printed in the S/S (but not slotted for any forum comments), the vaunted "teacher" says, "I shouldn't have been out so late". What exactly does that mean? Is he saying, "If, I had been out driving around, snorting coke, transporting a loaded gun, with a driver with no license at ten in the morning, cool". This goes to illustrate the street mentality that holds to the belief that, it isn't the crime that counts, it's whether or not you get caught. This is a very
plausible insight into the moral stature of a so-called teacher, who poses as a role model for students. A lie is still a lie no matter how much Affirmative Action dresses it up. This is another abject example of just how far we have gone into a downward spiral in our society. A philosopher may opine, "you can take the teacher out of 'Hood but the 'Hood stays within the teacher". That's being kind. I could well wax all the more more eloquent but I think I've made my points, for now.
Veteran teacher

United States

#146 Jun 18, 2009
The Truth Detector wrote:
In a follow-up article, also printed in the S/S (but not slotted for any forum comments), the vaunted "teacher" says, "I shouldn't have been out so late". What exactly does that mean? Is he saying, "If, I had been out driving around, snorting coke, transporting a loaded gun, with a driver with no license at ten in the morning, cool". This goes to illustrate the street mentality that holds to the belief that, it isn't the crime that counts, it's whether or not you get caught. This is a very
plausible insight into the moral stature of a so-called teacher, who poses as a role model for students. A lie is still a lie no matter how much Affirmative Action dresses it up. This is another abject example of just how far we have gone into a downward spiral in our society. A philosopher may opine, "you can take the teacher out of 'Hood but the 'Hood stays within the teacher". That's being kind. I could well wax all the more more eloquent but I think I've made my points, for now.
I can ASSURE you that this person IS NOT a teacher (not a real certified one at least).

Many assistant football coaches from the ghetto schools ARE NOT teachers. Many are dead-beat dads of multiple kids of multiple women who simply want a "piece of the football action."

That's all. In many cases, those guys "look up" to the kids! Sad, isn't it?

And you better believe the administrators damn well know this, but they choose to turn a blind eye. I guess you can make your conclusion as to why.
Ignorance Central

Hollywood, FL

#147 Jun 19, 2009
Dr_Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a good boy who would never do something like that....lol
He was turning his life around, finding gawd, going to church, meeting his parole officer, probation officer and his sponsor all when he was supposed to.

Dr_Zaius

“E Pluribus Unum”

Since: Apr 09

Broward County

#148 Jun 20, 2009
The Truth Detector wrote:
In a follow-up article, also printed in the S/S (but not slotted for any forum comments), the vaunted "teacher" says, "I shouldn't have been out so late". What exactly does that mean? Is he saying, "If, I had been out driving around, snorting coke, transporting a loaded gun, with a driver with no license at ten in the morning, cool". This goes to illustrate the street mentality that holds to the belief that, it isn't the crime that counts, it's whether or not you get caught. This is a very
plausible insight into the moral stature of a so-called teacher, who poses as a role model for students. A lie is still a lie no matter how much Affirmative Action dresses it up. This is another abject example of just how far we have gone into a downward spiral in our society. A philosopher may opine, "you can take the teacher out of 'Hood but the 'Hood stays within the teacher". That's being kind. I could well wax all the more more eloquent but I think I've made my points, for now.
Amen.

Dr_Zaius

“E Pluribus Unum”

Since: Apr 09

Broward County

#149 Jun 20, 2009
Veteran teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
I can ASSURE you that this person IS NOT a teacher (not a real certified one at least).
Many assistant football coaches from the ghetto schools ARE NOT teachers. Many are dead-beat dads of multiple kids of multiple women who simply want a "piece of the football action."
That's all. In many cases, those guys "look up" to the kids! Sad, isn't it?
And you better believe the administrators damn well know this, but they choose to turn a blind eye. I guess you can make your conclusion as to why.
Wow, now this is actually shocking.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#150 Nov 22, 2010
where are you Cornelius? I have questions!
Dr_Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, now this is actually shocking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charter Oak takes charge (Dec '08) May '16 long time charger 24
News Smith: Boys hoops scene still unclear (Dec '09) Mar '16 Aztec Tiger 10
News Mercyhurst Prep girls soccer suspended from pla... (Sep '12) Mar '16 Erie 5
News Prep football players look to continue their ca... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News 16 New Year's resolutions for Las Vegas in 2016 Feb '16 Local 2
News Bengals coaching staff undergoes significant ch... Jan '16 Fart news 3
News NFC Championship Game Plays Without Cowboys For... Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web