Carrollton Free Press Standard News |...

Carrollton Free Press Standard News | After 29 years of patrolling the defensive backfield, Smith...

There are 2 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Nov 5, 2013, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard News | After 29 years of patrolling the defensive backfield, Smith.... In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

Sean Smith didn't continue his football career beyond his freshman year in high school, but that didn't stop him from participating in the game he loves for the past 29 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Just me

Atlanta, GA

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Thank you for your service, Sean. Good job.
CCgirl

Canton, OH

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Yes Sean, great job and thank you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Football coach faces penalty: Mount Anthonya s ... (Nov '10) Nov 16 Michael 76
News Wayne Hills vs. Njsiaa Faq: What's a 'bona fide... Nov 15 FJV 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
News Schultz playing `lights out' for Griffins (Nov '10) Oct '16 Roger Schultz Bra... 3
BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY([email protected]) PP... Sep '16 nickwest 1
News T-Birds run past Eagles (Aug '09) Sep '16 Tony Harper Sucks 32
News La Serna football team on wrong side of conditi... (Aug '10) Sep '16 Daryl 3
More from around the web