Panthers get second win

Panthers get second win

There are 1 comment on the The Tennessean story from Sep 8, 2012, titled Panthers get second win. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

GREENBRIER - With a shutout performance from their defense and more than 200 rushing yards from their tailback, the Portland Panthers defeated Greenbrier 13-0 on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

FedUpWithFavorit ism

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Sep 12, 2012
To anyone who may read this who knows the coaches @ Greenbrier let them know for me that every team we will be playing this season already has their number....and it's 24. More than 50% of all plays go to this kid and that's not surprise considering that his parents are thick as thieves with some of the coaches. Maybe if we tried to actually throw the ball a few times instead of waiting for #24 to be open or trying to hand it off to him every other play we might not get our asses handed to us so badly. I have nothing against the kid personally and he is actually a decent player...however, there are other kids out there who are equally good if not better. Not only do you not know what results you will get if you try to utilize them but you will keep the other team on their toes. As it is now these teams know who to target and all I can say is that I hope Mr. Brown's parents are keeping him well-stocked with advil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Midwest City pushes around Del City for big riv... Sep 16 usandthem 1
News High school football: Capital looks to speed pa... (Aug '12) Sep 15 Seriously 12
News Lopez rushes San Diego past Taft (Nov '11) Sep 3 cole 10
News Kennedy graduate designs special shirts for fin... Aug 28 Kevin 1
News TDL: Two-A-Days - Leesville Wampus Cats Aug '17 Fanman 1
News Wossman files complaint with LHSAA about West M... Aug '17 Fanman 2
News Iowa State Players in Professional Football: Pa... Jul '17 Part Phartse 4
More from around the web