tyrone ballard

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2006

i play football in the state of virginia, im 6'0 220,40 is 4.7,bench 315,squat 500,clean 305, i play div6 aaa football,the highest in va,,and one of the hardest confernces in the nation,,our team alone has 8 players getting offerd d1 scholarships,,we won our district and lost to the state champ in the region championship game by one td,,im a full back and outside linebacker
Toby Wood

Greybull, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2006

My freshman year, I benched 320 beginning, and squated over 500, I could clean 242, and dead lift 515. I was bigger than at 6'3" and about 295, but im much stronger now.
brad meyer

Lakeside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2006

OLB, IM 172 TRYIN TO BE 180, BENCH 210 GOIN FOR 250, SQAUT 310 DEAD SQAUT 395 TRYN TO PUSH 400+ IN BOTH
brad meyer

Lakeside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2006

DO U GUYS TELL THE TRUTH SEEMS LIKE ALL YA'LL R ALLSTARS
morgan jones

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2006

i was just thinkin that
Somebody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2006

Most of you m*****f*****s are straight up LYING, you guys r puttin up bigger numbers than alot of freakin NFL linebackers...one dude said he's 6'6 and benches 350 HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely, i play HS football, i'm in the weight room, we go to the state championships (SC), i would know. i mean some of the numbers are possible, but when everyone on here is a "freshman, 6'2, 250 lbs, bench 315" you really become a bit skeptical. don't kid yourselves
morgan jones

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2006

so "somebody" what do you put up?
somebody

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2006

Ya im gonna have to agree with somebody, if u could put up those numbers as a frosh then you must be a number one recruit. And somebody said they run a 4.3 40? ahahaha that makes me laugh that was a tenth slower than the fastest NFL player. So stop lying to make you feel good about yourself.
Josh Broyles

Rich Creek, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2006

I am 5'9 212 bench 335 squat 525 and i run a high 4.8 low 4.9, but i honestly think size and speed are the most important thing of being a good LB, i think heart is almost the only thing you need, cause i am not the fastest or strongest but i have alot of heart, i play ever play with it all i want to do is just have fun and not disrespect the game, i love football it is my passion, im a upincoming senior at Graham High School in Virginia, i had around 40 tackles my freshman year, 70 my soph, and 108 and 12 sacks my junior year, but being undersized the stats doesnt matter cause alot of colleges over look the undersized LBs, but im trying to go to Liberty University or VMI
Josh Broyles

Rich Creek, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2006

on my post up above my opinion i meant to say size and speed arent the most
a hater

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2006

all fu??in bs 250 as a freshman dude that is bull mot%#r fu$in sh!t 4.4s and squattin over 400 are you all freshman in college or somethin
Connor

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

I dont know about all of you guys, it sounds pretty crazy that people that are so light can lift SO much. I dont think that all of it is true. just my oppinion
Connor

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

ill be totally honest....im from wisconsin, im a freshman. 5'8" 140 lbs. I run a 4.7 40. I bench 155, i squat about 200 somethin, and i deadlift about 320. so there, thats about where most freshman should be close to!
Connor

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

My freshman year, I benched 320 beginning, and squated over 500, I could clean 242, and dead lift 515. I was bigger than at 6'3" and about 295, but im much stronger now.
THAT IS ALL BULLSHIT
Connor

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

nice try toby wood
Chris Sekhon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2006

Hi, Im an outside linebacker and tight. About to go in my sophmore year benching 185 and squating 250. I try my best but you guys are big. Don't get too full of your selves though.
Fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2006

Let's all exagerate. First of all, all those 4.3 and 4.4 40 times are bogus. A hand-time by your coach is very unreliable. Go to a combine with fully automatic timing and you will be shocked. Several years back they fully automatically timed our olympic 100 meter sprinters out of blocks on a track and they ran 4.5!! Work hard to get quicker and stronger, but don't put so much stock in what other people "say" they do. Coaches and recruiters are interested in what you do on the field.
Will Jackson

Farmington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2006

im a 15 year old junior... and im 6-1 and weigh 225...run a 4.45 40... i bench 350 i squat 490...i wanna know how i compare to other 15 year olds
Rick James

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2006

jamil hall wrote:
im 205 pounds and i bench 300 im a freshman in durham at jordan high school
so i can bnch 500 and im 9

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent High School Football Discussions

Search the High School Football Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 14 hr Buffalo Bull 900
La Habra's Griffin denied eligibility (Aug '10) Fri greff jiffen 9
QB Chad Kelly dismissed from Red Lion football ... (Oct '09) Apr 14 Joe 343
Can i play tight end? Apr 10 Niko 1
Narbonne finds new gear (Nov '09) Apr 7 jesse saenz 83
Befuddled San Pedro dominates to its end, a los... (Nov '10) Apr 7 jesse saenz 63
Ozen's Brown gets offer from Southern California Mar 28 Brainiac of Beacon House 1
•••
•••
•••