First Prev
of 10
Next Last
A WEST LB

Madison, WI

#1 May 4, 2006
ALright so i play for a division one high school football team.. and i was wondering what is ur team avrage. linebacker....height weight bench and what not...... cause i feel small only being 5'11 207 pounds... my bench is pretty high at 295 but my squat lags behind at only 430..... so let me know how bug ur guys are...
Larry Stone

Cadillac, MI

#2 May 4, 2006
I am a linebacker for a class c school and am 5'9 178. My bench is 275 and i am in the middle of my sophomore year. I squatted 405 my freshman year but havent maxed out since then.
DRW

Cincinnati, OH

#3 May 11, 2006
I am a 6'4'' 258 pound LB...I run a 4.47...I play for a divsion one high school in Iowa...I bench 315...my squat is at 495...I am in my junior year...
Levar Wright

United States

#4 May 15, 2006
I am 5'11''165 pound LB...I run a 4.37...I play for a divsion one high school in North Carolina...I bench 350...my squat is at 515...I am in my freshman year...
meathead

Towson, MD

#5 May 20, 2006
well i play for a divison one high school and im 6'0 255 i run a 4.42... i bench 325 my squat is at 490 and im just about to start my junior year
john wilder

Columbia, MO

#6 May 22, 2006
im a 6'6 240 linebacker from alred alaska
brian karski

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 24, 2006
I am a 5'9 105 pound linebacker from indianpolis Indiana. I am ending my sohomore yr benching 68 pounds and squatting 113.
Jonathan Hook

Columbus, OH

#8 May 31, 2006
I'm 5'11 170 pound linebacker from beavercreek Ohio. I'm ending my freshman year my bench is 265, and my squat is now 315
Jonathan Hook

Columbus, OH

#9 May 31, 2006
A WEST LB wrote:
ALright so i play for a division one high school football team.. and i was wondering what is ur team avrage. linebacker....height weight bench and what not...... cause i feel small only being 5'11 207 pounds... my bench is pretty high at 295 but my squat lags behind at only 430..... so let me know how bug ur guys are...
"I'm Jonathan Hook and i'm from beavercreek Ohio and my bench is 265 and my squat is 315 and I'm 5'11 170 pounds"
Jonathan Hook

Columbus, OH

#10 May 31, 2006
brian karski wrote:
I am a 5'9 105 pound linebacker from indianpolis Indiana. I am ending my sohomore yr benching 68 pounds and squatting 113.
"you can't be a good linebacker if you can't put a couple of pounds on.
Jace

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2006
A WEST LB wrote:
ALright so i play for a division one high school football team.. and i was wondering what is ur team avrage. linebacker....height weight bench and what not...... cause i feel small only being 5'11 207 pounds... my bench is pretty high at 295 but my squat lags behind at only 430..... so let me know how bug ur guys are...
I also play division 1 football. I weigh 220 but am trying to loose weight. I am 6 ft. Only bench 240 and only squat 350. True i am only a freshman so it also matters where in highschool you are.
Jace

United States

#12 Jun 1, 2006
Jonathan Hook wrote:
I'm 5'11 170 pound linebacker from beavercreek Ohio. I'm ending my freshman year my bench is 265, and my squat is now 315
I am impressed with your bench as long as you lift other muscles also
Jace

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2006
I am a 220 poun linebacker from charlottesville, virginia. my bench is around 240 and my squat is 350. I also deadlift 500 and clean 215. Hoow do i compare to other freshman out there?
jyoti

AOL

#14 Jun 1, 2006
Jace wrote:
I am a 220 poun linebacker from charlottesville, virginia. my bench is around 240 and my squat is 350. I also deadlift 500 and clean 215. Hoow do i compare to other freshman out there?
I am a 230 pound linebacker as well I am from Watsonville,Califorina . Do u have big guyz on your team ? here we have big big guyz on the team .
nick rosato

Danville, CA

#15 Jun 2, 2006
i am a 6'1 215lb linebacker from san ramon. I am a sophmore. i run a 4.7 40, bench 285 and squat 390.
james alear

AOL

#16 Jun 3, 2006
I'm from dallas, texas, freshman MLB, 6'6 276, run 1 4.4 40, bench 335 and squat 440
bill moser

Barnesville, OH

#17 Jun 4, 2006
im a 4'5 middle linebacker and i weigh 295 pounds. I am benching 35 pounds and squating 1200pounds.
Morgan Jones

Dayton, OH

#18 Jun 5, 2006
bill moser wrote:
im a 4'5 middle linebacker and i weigh 295 pounds. I am benching 35 pounds and squating 1200pounds.
wow your hilarious
jyoti

AOL

#19 Jun 5, 2006
Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
wow your hilarious
So r u !! what do u think ? anyone can lie about things online .
Big John

Glen Flora, WI

#20 Jun 6, 2006
Will wrote:
<quoted text>
So r u !! what do u think ? anyone can lie about things online .
I'm a freshman 5'11'' 195 bench 255 and squat was 320 before knee surgeroy and 40 is 5.1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 1,428
Prep Football: Dawgs' encouraging start in Frid... Sat Centennial1 1
Prep Football: Mayfield looks sharp in quarterf... Sat TROJAN1 1
Caldwell loses heart-breaker to Trimble Tomcats... Thu bob anderson 1
Steubenville rape case: Ma'Lik Richmond returns... Nov 15 NWA 4
COMMENTARY: Bulldawgs push Mayfield in feisty r... Nov 15 Truth hurts 4
Fire Trestman, Bench Cutler and Thank God for t... Nov 13 Bobby Douglas 17

High School Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE