Fohi Steelers, why is Ozier still the...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Teknik 909

Dallas, TX

#25 Jun 8, 2011
I played for lance his first two years at fohi. And he was the worst coach ive had our offense sucked, we couldnt tackle it was terrible. As a person he never kept his word which is why I agree with rezz. There was a situation where we had to complete 15 summer workouts to be on tbe varsity team , and there was a player who quit half way thru one and lance still made him his starting qb, I cant recall a lesson or any advice tht he ever gave us. He was supposed to be a role model for us but instead we just resentrd him. Its a shame becausr we had very talented players on tht team. He made football not fun for us. He couldnt adjust to save his life.
Teknik 909

Dallas, TX

#26 Jun 8, 2011
steeler wrote:
he was my coach. i would know if ozier relates to the players. and he really does. the truth is that some of our guys dont have that confidence due to our recent history.. dumb shit!
we didnt have any confidence becas ozier the qweer didnt instillany confidence in us there was never a game outside of when we whooped bannings ass tht we thought we had a chance to win he was the worst motivator. The one quote I remember him saying was when we playefd miller and they had springerat qb he said " were not gonna adjust to him. They have adjust to us" they adjusted they lit us up for 46. Worst coach ever
Teknik 909

Dallas, TX

#27 Jun 8, 2011
00000aaa wrote:
who are you??? talking about ozier like that.....the only reason we lost is because of the work ethic of the players...
man screw u we didng lose cuz of our work ethic u dumb butt We lost cuz we never saw film on the other team. We couldnt adjust to any team. And he gave away tje direction of the play byhaving his strongside linemen line up two yards back which gave awsy the play. He wasted two good backs in ephraim and dash. Worst coach ever

Since: Nov 09

Bonaire, GA

#28 Jul 22, 2011
Teknik 909 wrote:
<quoted text>man screw u we didng lose cuz of our work ethic u dumb butt We lost cuz we never saw film on the other team. We couldnt adjust to any team. And he gave away tje direction of the play byhaving his strongside linemen line up two yards back which gave awsy the play. He wasted two good backs in ephraim and dash. Worst coach ever
He wasted two good backs (Ephraim & Dash) And also a bruiser of a fullback (Sanchez). He killed the defense by pulling players and stacking the offense. Teknik909, you are 1oo% correct!!!
Teknik 909

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Sep 13, 2011
I see pike aint doing any better, god its terrible wat these sorry coaches will do. Running a triple option. You play in the cbl with two of the best teams in the southern section. Ur not faster than miller or ike. and yucaipa is gonna physically dominate u. Ur best bet would be to run a spread but u cant complete a pass as seen during passing league. I feel terrible for those kids that will go thru another 0-10 season. Id be surprised if they all dont transfer to jhills. Good luck against summit ur gonna need it
Steeler

New York, NY

#31 Oct 1, 2011
We got Pike as our coach now.

Since: Nov 09

Bonaire, GA

#32 Oct 6, 2011
Different face same result!!!
FOHIan

San Bernardino, CA

#33 Jul 24, 2012
What's the word on Matheny?
jcap

San Bernardino, CA

#34 Dec 31, 2013
FOHIan wrote:
What's the word on Matheny?
Matheny? Best thing that has happened to this program in a long time. I have to say while I was there he made us, at least to me, feel like a team. We all gained hope. Not only the Football team, but the entire school. Fohi will be going places. Its bigger than you think.
Thank you coach, team and school.
al zone

Long Beach, CA

#35 Oct 8, 2014
jcap wrote:
<quoted text>
Matheny? Best thing that has happened to this program in a long time. I have to say while I was there he made us, at least to me, feel like a team. We all gained hope. Not only the Football team, but the entire school. Fohi will be going places. Its bigger than you think.
Thank you coach, team and school.
matheny lift this year to coach summit, this guy only coach for two season and just lift for better school. they have new a coach this season his name is coach crump he used to coach at jurupa hills as a assistant coach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scout Trout Regional Mini Camp/National Showcase Mar '17 Merf Trout 1
News Osei tabbed to lead Elk Grove's football program Jan '17 EastwoodPharTz 2
News Notre Dame's Stunning Win Over Stanford Shows W... (Oct '14) Jan '17 A_games 4
News Charter Oak takes charge (Dec '08) Jan '17 Wiseguy 26
News Student-athletes get boost from talent service ... (Sep '10) Jan '17 douche 16
College Football Players Paid! DOA AUG 1st! By ... Jan '17 scout trout 1
News Oak Grove's Dalrymple resigns as football coach (Sep '12) Dec '16 rayville football 9
More from around the web