Fohi Steelers, why is Ozier still the HC?

Posted in the High School Football Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Montgomery, AL

#1 May 27, 2010
Coach Ozier has won less than six games in four years and he still the HC there. He doesn't relate very well to the kids and he surrounds himself with a bunch of yes men for assistant coaches. A great program gone to shambles.
steeler

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2010
Do you know coach Ozier?

Montgomery, AL

#3 Jun 11, 2010
Of course I do and he's a laughing joke!
steeler

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2010
he was my coach. i would know if ozier relates to the players. and he really does. the truth is that some of our guys dont have that confidence due to our recent history.. dumb shit!

Montgomery, AL

#5 Jun 24, 2010
He's a joke just like you! He's the biggest or in this case the shortest fraud of a coach! You bought into his BS and to YOU he's a good coach because he's all you knew when in reality he's a horrible coach! I know first hand you dumb shit!
steeler

Cunningham, KS

#6 Jul 2, 2010
Who the are you? If you never played for him you wouldn't know how things are done by him. If you know him. Why don't you tell him. Instead of posting shit up on here.

Redlands, CA

#7 Jul 4, 2010
I already did and damn near beat his ass! Oh, and I'll continue to post F--ked up shit about your b-tch ozier the queer!

Montgomery, AL

#10 Nov 10, 2010
0-9 PROVES ozier as a coach is garbage!!!

Montgomery, AL

#11 Nov 12, 2010
0-10 PROVES ozier has no business coaching!!! POS!!!
Allen

Sacramento, CA

#12 Nov 20, 2010
Wheres bruich
fontucky

Ontario, CA

#14 Jan 12, 2011
Who was number 70 2009 year? Anyone know?
RHk

San Bernardino, CA

#15 Jan 14, 2011
Has Ozier beed fired yet? 5-45 in 5 years and his best year ever was 3-7 with Rialto being so bad they left the league.

There are some way better coaches that are walk-ons that could turn the team around. sorry Steeler fans, as long as Lance is there you are no where.
really

San Bernardino, CA

#16 Jan 14, 2011
I heard that FOHI is movin to San Andreas to maybe beat Pacific for last place
FOHI

Claremont, CA

#17 Jan 16, 2011
Steeler football!!! 2003!!!!!
fontana

Fontana, CA

#18 Jan 20, 2011
Ozier was fired last week.

Redlands, CA

#19 Feb 2, 2011
HA, NICE! Maybe now they'll start winning.
Ironman

La Jolla, CA

#20 Feb 12, 2011
So who is the next coach going to be? It better not be Paulson! That poor guy hasn't got a clue. Anyone know who is in the running?
fontana

Corona, CA

#21 Feb 12, 2011
Ironman wrote:
So who is the next coach going to be? It better not be Paulson! That poor guy hasn't got a clue. Anyone know who is in the running?
No not paulson. I'm not sure. well have to wait and see
00000aaa

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Feb 25, 2011
who are you??? talking about ozier like that.....the only reason we lost is because of the work ethic of the players...

Montgomery, AL

#24 Apr 15, 2011
You losses fall on your coaches shoulders. With what you said proves my point!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr tom wingo 1,927
News Erie Hall of Fame announces class of 9 inductees (Apr '13) Apr 25 Ymous_Anon 9
News Mike Tyson Gets Back Into Boxing, Tim Tebow Lea... (Aug '13) Apr 22 sam paolantonio 20
News Student-athletes get boost from talent service ... (Sep '10) Apr 21 Ex employee 13
High school football: Eastwood loses coach, Fab... Apr '15 Elp 1
News Football: Bentonville promotes Grant to head coach Mar '15 Ben Cody Pearson 1
Gary Galante leaving Brophy Prep football program Mar '15 Steven 1
More from around the web