High school football: Montwood QB set...

High school football: Montwood QB setting foundation for future

There are 16 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 9, 2013, titled High school football: Montwood QB setting foundation for future. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Montwood quarterback Jacob Aguilar took a shotgun snap from center Carlos Betancourt during a workout Tuesday at the school's field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2013
It's good to see the boys out working hard already. They will be the city's best again this year, without a doubt.
Maria Molina

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Montwood Mom wrote:
It's good to see the boys out working hard already. They will be the city's best again this year, without a doubt.
Are you still prostituting your vajayjay to underaged football players?
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Maria Molina wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still prostituting your vajayjay to underaged football players?
You foul-mouthed old biddy. I'll take you out with a quart of buttermilk. These boys are out there in 110 degree heat, busting their humps to provide us with joy and bragging rights this fall and you come up with a dirty, perverse question that demeans your status as a female. I won't stand for it and I will be the first to spit in your face this fall when our Rams beat your team like a drum.
Maria Monlina

El Paso, TX

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Montwood Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You foul-mouthed old biddy. I'll take you out with a quart of buttermilk. These boys are out there in 110 degree heat, busting their humps to provide us with joy and bragging rights this fall and you come up with a dirty, perverse question that demeans your status as a female. I won't stand for it and I will be the first to spit in your face this fall when our Rams beat your team like a drum.
What 110 degree heat are you talking about? Are you in El Paso or in Phoenix? Of course you won't stand for it but I'm sure that your culo will lay down for it. Besides fat unemployed women like you always sweat more than us skinny bitches.
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Maria Monlina wrote:
<quoted text>What 110 degree heat are you talking about? Are you in El Paso or in Phoenix? Of course you won't stand for it but I'm sure that your culo will lay down for it. Besides fat unemployed women like you always sweat more than us skinny bitches.
Mexico is officially the fattest nation in the world and the facts don't lie. So suck on that because you're form the fattest nation in the world while I am svelte and trim.
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Maria Monlina wrote:
<quoted text>What 110 degree heat are you talking about? Are you in El Paso or in Phoenix? Of course you won't stand for it but I'm sure that your culo will lay down for it. Besides fat unemployed women like you always sweat more than us skinny bitches.
Why don't you take another name so that I can go back to being Maria Molina? What value is there in hijacking a made up name anyway? I understand doing that with Russell, Mr. D, etc. but Maria Molina is already fictional. Stealing her name only convolutes things for me.
Maria Molina

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 10, 2013
Montwood Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you take another name so that I can go back to being Maria Molina? What value is there in hijacking a made up name anyway? I understand doing that with Russell, Mr. D, etc. but Maria Molina is already fictional. Stealing her name only convolutes things for me.
Stop crying you obese white elephant.
Maria Molina

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Maria Molina wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying you obese white elephant.
Go stufu your hairy nut sack. Stuff it.
Maria Molina

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 10, 2013
Maria Molina wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying you obese white elephant.
Go stufu your horny butt cheeks. Kiss off.
Maria Molina

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 10, 2013
Maria Molina wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stufu your hairy nut sack. Stuff it.
You must really enjoy those hairy nut sacs.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Maria Molina wrote:
<quoted text>You must really enjoy those hairy nut sacs.
You need to stop dude. In case you haven't notice you are disgusting.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 10, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop dude. In case you haven't notice you are disgusting.
Check this out - The Edmonton Oilers acquired David Perron from the Blues for Magnus Paajarvi and a 2014 second-rounder. Oilers general manager Craig MacTavish was antsy to get at least another move done, and he pulls off a really good trade here, one that is about freeing up cap space for the Blues. Perron is entering the second season of a four-year,$15.25 million deal and is a very talented player. He had 10 goals and 15 assists a year ago and at 25 is not even in his prime. Perron should be able to surpass his career highs -- 21 goals and 50 points -- this season with the uptempo Oilers.
Maria Molina

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop dude. In case you haven't notice you are disgusting.
Did maria go crying to you or are you maria? You filthy tranny.
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 10, 2013
Everybody STFU , We are going to win it all again. El Dorado and Americas are just pretenders and should move to 4A like Hanks.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Maria Molina wrote:
<quoted text>Did maria go crying to you or are you maria? You filthy tranny.
You can change monikers but you still project a miserable person hiding from the truth. You are one pathetic person. It must be hard being you.
DC Dave

United States

#16 Jul 10, 2013
Montwood Mom wrote:
Everybody STFU , We are going to win it all again. El Dorado and Americas are just pretenders and should move to 4A like Hanks.
You need to get laid by the Puppetlawnbitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Student-athletes get boost from talent service ... (Sep '10) Oct 16 Aj Hodel is a sca... 18
News Midwest City pushes around Del City for big riv... Sep '17 usandthem 1
News High school football: Capital looks to speed pa... (Aug '12) Sep '17 Seriously 12
News Lopez rushes San Diego past Taft (Nov '11) Sep '17 cole 10
News Kennedy graduate designs special shirts for fin... Aug '17 Kevin 1
News TDL: Two-A-Days - Leesville Wampus Cats Aug '17 Fanman 1
News Wossman files complaint with LHSAA about West M... Aug '17 Fanman 2
More from around the web