Stun Gun Puppy Robbery, Student Prost...

Stun Gun Puppy Robbery, Student Prostitution Scandal and an Animal Hoarding Case: Maryland Weird ...

There are 7 comments on the Patch.com story from Sep 9, 2012, titled Stun Gun Puppy Robbery, Student Prostitution Scandal and an Animal Hoarding Case: Maryland Weird .... In it, Patch.com reports that:

Three people have been charged in an Aug. 30 Baltimore County incident in which a stun gun was used as a weapon in an attempt to steal a puppy belonging to an acquaintance, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#1 Sep 10, 2012
been a few cases of dog stealing in England - certain breeds will fetch money. a friend of a friend had their dog stolen and received a ransom note!

football students sneaking in girls - nothing new there - although they must be unattractive to have to pay for it - or have too much money, lol.

animal hoarding - yeah bring it on, lmao. i live in a flat and now have five dogs! four cats, three mice, two fish - i'm trying to keep the numbers sequenced - i need a one, oh yeah that'll be soon - baby! kinda difficult not to hoard animals :)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Oh no, they've stolen Mutt from the Koch Bros.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
been a few cases of dog stealing in England - certain breeds will fetch money. a friend of a friend had their dog stolen and received a ransom note!
football students sneaking in girls - nothing new there - although they must be unattractive to have to pay for it - or have too much money, lol.
animal hoarding - yeah bring it on, lmao. i live in a flat and now have five dogs! four cats, three mice, two fish - i'm trying to keep the numbers sequenced - i need a one, oh yeah that'll be soon - baby! kinda difficult not to hoard animals :)
yeah certain dogs, more than others, do get stolen. we had a bison, and i gotta say there were times when i wished someone Would take him. LOL
:)
Grace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#4 Sep 13, 2012
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah certain dogs, more than others, do get stolen. we had a bison, and i gotta say there were times when i wished someone Would take him. LOL
:)
Ah no! I know you really
Don't meant that(:

“Towards Spring”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Sep 13, 2012
I know it's not a funny subject and
theft of this kind DOES go on,
but, I smiled when I thought of
ANYONE attempting to steal my LAB/COLLIE, Ali

I can hear it now in sequence..

Dog sitting outside in garden,
minding it's own business -

dog thief
hand forward: >

'Here Puppy, Nice Doggie,
come with me,
O, LOOK!
I have a nice treat in my pocket'

'Ali, growl rising in a crescendo
deep from her belly .. eventually erupting into
a savage barking session,
display of fangs, that even Dracula would envy -
saliva dripping from her mouth'

Dog thief>> quickly withdrawing hand!

'It's OK, OK! GOOD doggie-
I'm leaving pronto -
here
you can have ALL my treats for free'

Ha ha!

Location hidden

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah no! I know you really
Don't meant that(:
i know, next year it will be a whole year that we've had to put him down...
:(

Location hidden

#7 Sep 13, 2012
oops sorry, meant next week.
see i still upset. lol

i really miss the lil bugger....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notre Dame's Stunning Win Over Stanford Shows W... (Oct '14) Jan 18 A_games 4
News Osei tabbed to lead Elk Grove's football program Jan 14 clintwynn 1
News Charter Oak takes charge (Dec '08) Jan 12 Wiseguy 26
News Student-athletes get boost from talent service ... (Sep '10) Jan 10 douche 16
College Football Players Paid! DOA AUG 1st! By ... Jan 1 scout trout 1
News Oak Grove's Dalrymple resigns as football coach (Sep '12) Dec 29 rayville football 9
News Watauga County has mini-football reunion at Shr... Dec 22 Dennis L Guthrie 1
More from around the web