SPHS Football Notches Second Straight...

SPHS Football Notches Second Straight Marine League Rout

There are 4 comments on the San Pedro News Pilot story from Nov 2, 2013, titled SPHS Football Notches Second Straight Marine League Rout. In it, San Pedro News Pilot reports that:

Not wanting to rest on their laurels following up last week's win over Banning of Wilmington, the San Pedro High football team took care of business against host Washington Prep of Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Pedro News Pilot.

sp fan

Torrance, CA

#1 Nov 6, 2013
rally?
phenoms

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2013
All for one, one for all is the chant., the word is once a gaucho always a gaucho! Number 1, Narbonne Gauchos! Three peat! Is the rally.
SP bump off venice, then crenshaw, then we will talk? Good luck to Wishy washy, SP.
phenoms

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2013
San Pedro Pirates football team just dodged their first hurtle in the CIF-City section. By not even taking a snap against the highly rated Venice gangsters football team. The Vince QB was being recruited by D1 entity's in the pack 12. I'd like to see SP beat armwood football who upset Venice. Narbonne will be tangling Birmingham football at home in Harbor City. Let's hope both of these teams come out on top as the Marine league should be represented in the LA City D1 championship.
phenoms

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2013
Narbonne, Crenshaw and Venice turn in City Section shutouts putting up 50-80 points playing at their level in first round of the playoffs. Holy Molly donuts Pedro you better cut down on your turn overs start putting up points if you want to hang in their against Venice, or you'll be going fishing early again this year. I told SP long ago to spread out the receivers go into run and shoot offense like Narbonne going for their 3rd straight CIF-D1 city championship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charter Oak takes charge (Dec '08) May 14 long time charger 24
News Smith: Boys hoops scene still unclear (Dec '09) Mar '16 Aztec Tiger 10
News Mercyhurst Prep girls soccer suspended from pla... (Sep '12) Mar '16 Erie 5
News Prep football players look to continue their ca... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News 16 New Year's resolutions for Las Vegas in 2016 Feb '16 Local 2
News Bengals coaching staff undergoes significant ch... Jan '16 Fart news 3
News NFC Championship Game Plays Without Cowboys For... Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web