SPHS Football Notches Second Straight Marine League Rout

Nov 2, 2013 Read more: San Pedro News Pilot
Not wanting to rest on their laurels following up last week's win over Banning of Wilmington, the San Pedro High football team took care of business against host Washington Prep of Los Angeles. Read more
sp fan

La Mirada, CA

#1 Nov 6, 2013
rally?
phenoms

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2013
All for one, one for all is the chant., the word is once a gaucho always a gaucho! Number 1, Narbonne Gauchos! Three peat! Is the rally.
SP bump off venice, then crenshaw, then we will talk? Good luck to Wishy washy, SP.
phenoms

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2013
San Pedro Pirates football team just dodged their first hurtle in the CIF-City section. By not even taking a snap against the highly rated Venice gangsters football team. The Vince QB was being recruited by D1 entity's in the pack 12. I'd like to see SP beat armwood football who upset Venice. Narbonne will be tangling Birmingham football at home in Harbor City. Let's hope both of these teams come out on top as the Marine league should be represented in the LA City D1 championship.
phenoms

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2013
Narbonne, Crenshaw and Venice turn in City Section shutouts putting up 50-80 points playing at their level in first round of the playoffs. Holy Molly donuts Pedro you better cut down on your turn overs start putting up points if you want to hang in their against Venice, or you'll be going fishing early again this year. I told SP long ago to spread out the receivers go into run and shoot offense like Narbonne going for their 3rd straight CIF-D1 city championship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mar 30 stewart scott 1,768
News Football: Bentonville promotes Grant to head coach Mar 18 Ben Cody Pearson 1
Gary Galante leaving Brophy Prep football program Mar 6 Steven 1
16 county plays commit to playing at the next l... Feb '15 TWinters 1
News Super Bowl 49: Russell Wilson's father, Harry, ... Feb '15 wpgrly 1
FIFA 15 Team Rankings: Our Top 5 Clubs At The S... Jan '15 newfacers 1
News Miracle in the Valley: Crespi gets in, knocks N... (Nov '10) Jan '15 escalante 31
More from around the web