High school football: No. 1 Montwood ...

High school football: No. 1 Montwood comes back to beat No. 2 El Dorado

There are 9 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 4, 2013, titled High school football: No. 1 Montwood comes back to beat No. 2 El Dorado. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

El Dorado's Mike Quinonez takes down Montowood's Josh Revilla during the Friday night match up at the Socorro Student Activities Complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 5, 2013
El Dorado is crying in their beer today.
Jawbone III

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 5, 2013
Montwood Mom wrote:
El Dorado is crying in their beer today.
I doubt seriously if El Dorado Players or students took to beer to cry...but cry they should over the tacky tacky Montwood guardian angel ref's holding calls; calls that provided Montwood with 8 extra downs and a questionable victory. Granted, El Dorado coaching was insignificant and downright inept from the 2nd quarter on. However, the defense did their job only to be denied by the officials and not by Montwood's prowess.
Jawbone III

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Montwood Mom accuses El Dorado of 'Crying in their beer.'

I doubt seriously if El Dorado Players or students took to beer to cry...but cry they should over the tacky tacky Montwood Guardian Angel ref's holding calls; calls that provided Montwood with 8 extra downs and a questionable victory. Granted, El Dorado coaching was insignificant and downright inept from the 2nd quarter on. However, the defense did their job only to be denied by the officials and not by Montwood's prowess.
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 5, 2013
Jawbone III wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt seriously if El Dorado Players or students took to beer to cry...but cry they should over the tacky tacky Montwood guardian angel ref's holding calls; calls that provided Montwood with 8 extra downs and a questionable victory. Granted, El Dorado coaching was insignificant and downright inept from the 2nd quarter on. However, the defense did their job only to be denied by the officials and not by Montwood's prowess.
Exactly what I'd expect from the supporter of a wannabe. The game was really never in doubt - we had El Dorado right where we wanted them throughout. And the officials are not arranged by Montwood so there's no using crying foul now. Holding is holing, no matter when it occurs. The Aztexs were shaking in their boots at the end.
Jawbone III

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 6, 2013
Ludicrous.
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Just stay on your side of the loop, we don't care for lowlifes on this side. maybe if your dumb coaches weren't so dumb and start arguing calls against Montwood you wouldn't be here crying. Our Coach is a ref also, dummies. Same story just another year. You guys will be the Americas of that side of the loop. bridesmates always.
FireKugler

Hobbs, NM

#7 Oct 7, 2013
Montwood players have been on steroids for years. Montwood mom probably supplies them.
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#8 Oct 7, 2013
FireKugler wrote:
Montwood players have been on steroids for years. Montwood mom probably supplies them.
Steroids are ILLEGAL without a prescription. Our players are fueled by Chico's, home cooking and the hot cheerleader who gyrate wildly to inspire them. After the game, it's a free-for-all.
VELIZ

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 19, 2013
Montwood Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Steroids are ILLEGAL without a prescription. Our players are fueled by Chico's, home cooking and the hot cheerleader who gyrate wildly to inspire them. After the game, it's a free-for-all.
all i see are cows on the sidelines...no wonder its a free for all...get it any way they can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scout Trout Regional Mini Camp/National Showcase Mar 24 Merf Trout 1
News Osei tabbed to lead Elk Grove's football program Jan '17 EastwoodPharTz 2
News Notre Dame's Stunning Win Over Stanford Shows W... (Oct '14) Jan '17 A_games 4
News Charter Oak takes charge (Dec '08) Jan '17 Wiseguy 26
News Student-athletes get boost from talent service ... (Sep '10) Jan '17 douche 16
College Football Players Paid! DOA AUG 1st! By ... Jan '17 scout trout 1
News Oak Grove's Dalrymple resigns as football coach (Sep '12) Dec '16 rayville football 9
More from around the web