Next Cats: Caldwell Co.'s Sindelar to...

Next Cats: Caldwell Co.'s Sindelar to make college choice soon

There are 4 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Nov 28, 2013, titled Next Cats: Caldwell Co.'s Sindelar to make college choice soon. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Caldwell County junior quarterback Elijah Sindelar, who has a scholarship offer from Kentucky, plans to make his college choice in the next few months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Straight up

Paducah, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2013
He needs to go with Western, UK football seems to be committed to sucking. The big schools stopped looking when he had the humiliating loss to Murray High.
noname

Hawesville, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2013
That kid was not humiliated!! I'm a Murray fan, born and raised, but that kid is talented and has nothing to be ashamed of.
illinois gal

Madisonville, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2013
Hope the best for this young man. Give credit where credit is earned. One person can't win a ball game.
3Wheeler

Nashville, TN

#4 Dec 9, 2013
uk has had 2 top 20 recruiting classes. it takes a few years to straighten it out. wku can only hope for a minor, joke bowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News T-Birds run past Eagles (Aug '09) 7 hr Canutillo sucks 28
News Chapin whips Canutillo, gets past opening round (Nov '09) 7 hr Canutillo sucks 9
News Football countdown 2009: No. 8 Canutillo (Aug '09) 7 hr Canutillo sucks 50
News Deerfield Beach High fires football coach Art T... (Jan '09) Aug 4 missalmeida 20
News How a Marine from Michigan made the military hi... Jul 28 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Student-athletes get boost from talent service ... (Sep '10) Jul 25 JackmeOff 15
News Charter Oak takes charge (Dec '08) May '16 long time charger 24
More from around the web