Scoops on Football: Dransfield steps ...

Scoops on Football: Dransfield steps down at West Milford

There are 7 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Apr 30, 2012, titled Scoops on Football: Dransfield steps down at West Milford. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

West Milford AD Tim Gillen issued a statement last night in an email. "West Milford - After two very satisfying seasons, Head Coach Jim Dransfield has decided to retire from the West Milford High School football program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

MPMB

Nanuet, NY

#1 May 2, 2012
Retired??? Really??? That's a different story from what the Board of Education Members are saying. I wonder why the cover up. Im sure if kids were interviewed over the years this coach would have been gone long before this. It's a shame when coaches are friends with the AD and real stories are being covered up. Don't worry, believe me, everyone knows why he is no longer allowed to ever coach in WM again. It's just such a shame it took this long to happen.
So it goes

West Milford, NJ

#2 May 11, 2012
Retired??? Not true at all!!! Dransfield was FIRED from coaching because he was bullying the players on the team. I really think that an article needs to be written about what really happened! It is a big story and needs to be told. Interview the other coaches and players....you will hear the truth!!! We should not hide the fact that students were bullied by their coach!
Denny

UK

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Hi
Amanda

UK

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Denny wrote:
Hi
I went to school here
jason

UK

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>I went to school here
Hi
Judy

UK

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Hi guys
Bing

UK

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Hiya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charter Oak takes charge (Dec '08) May 14 long time charger 24
News Smith: Boys hoops scene still unclear (Dec '09) Mar '16 Aztec Tiger 10
News Mercyhurst Prep girls soccer suspended from pla... (Sep '12) Mar '16 Erie 5
News Prep football players look to continue their ca... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News 16 New Year's resolutions for Las Vegas in 2016 Feb '16 Local 2
News Bengals coaching staff undergoes significant ch... Jan '16 Fart news 3
News NFC Championship Game Plays Without Cowboys For... Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web