Fourth Death Raises Questions About S...

Fourth Death Raises Questions About State Highway 15

There are 1 comment on the WBAY story from Feb 4, 2010, titled Fourth Death Raises Questions About State Highway 15. In it, WBAY reports that:

The death of a 17-year-old Hortonville High School student this week on Highway 15 is raising questions about the safety of that road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAY.

James S

Waupaca, WI

#1 Feb 5, 2010
Hwy 15 from Greenville to NL won't get better until the bypass of Hortonville is done. That project isn't going to happen until approx. 2020. I still think it will be a race track then. If you pull out of a driveway by a hill or curve by the time you get onto the hwy someone thinks you pulled out in front of them even though you couldn't see them when you started pulling out.Then they ride your back side all the way to Greenville. Or they pass you because they thought they should be in front of you, you butt in line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wisconsin High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Will you buy Novelty IDs from www.club21ids.com? Feb '15 flaming lamborghini 0
Have anyone buy Novelty IDs from www.club21ids.... (Feb '15) Feb '15 flaming lamborghini 1
News Friday night sports report (Feb '12) Feb '12 Freshmaen basketb... 1
News Omros Brandon Tyler hits 1,000 points as the Fo... (Feb '12) Feb '12 blah 1
News Focus on boys basketball (Jan '12) Jan '12 grandmaof18 1
News Top prep stories of 2009, with photos: Pirates ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Played By A Playb... 1
News Middleton Girls Advance To State Tournament (Mar '11) Mar '11 muz 1
More from around the web