Lady Patriot hoops wraps successful week

Lady Patriot hoops wraps successful week

There are 6 comments on the The Bennington Banner story from Jun 24, 2011, titled Lady Patriot hoops wraps successful week. In it, The Bennington Banner reports that:

The 14th annual Lady Patriot Basketball School was held at Mount Anthony Union High School last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bennington Banner.

Elmer

Morrisville, VT

#1 Jun 25, 2011
All this news about summer camps around Bennville and no mention of Marky's special tard camp?

I sense a discrimination suit coming!
DocRoc

Bennington, VT

#2 Jun 29, 2011
Imaginary friends? Your problems are deeper than I thought.

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#3 Jun 29, 2011
DocRoc wrote:
Imaginary friends? Your problems are deeper than I thought.
Did your parents hide your invite to tard camp this year????
It's not to late, just go to Lake DoneMore and seek out a fat dude wearing a helmet and a Ranger Rick badge......
DocRoc

Bennington, VT

#4 Jun 29, 2011
How long have you been waiting here for me Alex? Am I keeping from some other more important business? Control sucks doesn't it Alex? You hate to be controlled but because of flaws in your makeup you just can't keep it from happening. Sucks to be you doesn't it Mr. Less Than Perfect? More to come.
Elmer

Cambridge, MA

#5 Jun 29, 2011
DocRoc wrote:
How long have you been waiting here for me Alex? Am I keeping from some other more important business? Control sucks doesn't it Alex? You hate to be controlled but because of flaws in your makeup you just can't keep it from happening. Sucks to be you doesn't it Mr. Less Than Perfect? More to come.
You promised to go away in another thread. Which is it, Sybil?

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#6 Jun 29, 2011
DocRoc wrote:
Don't flatter yourself there CockDoc, you couldn't control the sweat on my balls let alone my head..... And NO, you can't check my balls for sweat ya freak.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vermont High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maynard's 3-pointers spark Rice's comeback (Mar '11) Jan '13 NotARiceFan 2
Talk about Vermont High School Basketball News (Dec '12) Dec '12 westsider 1
News Gentlemen, start your lawnmowers ... racing thi... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Alexs Tavern LLC 6
News Disco Biscuits: Higher Ground, South Burlington... (Mar '09) Mar '09 sas 1
More from around the web