Lady Red coach Wester resigns

Lady Red coach Wester resigns

There are 5 comments on the Newport Plain Talk story from Feb 18, 2012, titled Lady Red coach Wester resigns. In it, Newport Plain Talk reports that:

Cocke County High School girls basketball coach Wade Wester has resigned from his position.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newport Plain Talk.

Rooster Cogburn

Lynwood, CA

#1 Feb 20, 2012
What is the story on this ?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 20, 2012
he quit his record wasnt so groovy so he quit so someone else can take over
notawadefan

Jackson, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2012
not a wade fan but im pretty sure he had daughters right- he will probably move on to bigger and better things
That Girl

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2012
Good thing. He had the talent a few years back to take a team to state, but his lack of talent as a coach prevented them from going.
Just a fan

Morristown, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2012
I wish Wade would have taken Ray and Hacker. We could have got a group rate on the next set of coaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Macon Jr. cleans house with Trousdale (Nov '13) Jan '18 me 2
News Man Stabbed Multiple Times On Colonial Drive (Jan '15) Jan '15 Doug Sansom 1
News Brian Stewart has lofty goals for South-Doyle b... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Lisa Jerrolds 1
News High School Basketball: York pair transfers to ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 ol woman 1
News High School Basketball Full Court Press (Feb '13) Mar '13 jlow 7
News High School Basketball: Fra's Wyatt wins Divisi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 ChopperBlades 2
News High School Basketball: Covington boys penalize... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The real ummmmmmm 3