High School Basketball: Covington boy...

High School Basketball: Covington boys penalized, moved to the No. 10 seed in 13-Aa

There are 3 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Feb 8, 2013, titled High School Basketball: Covington boys penalized, moved to the No. 10 seed in 13-Aa. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

2 in the Class AA poll, will be the No. 10 seed in the District 13-AA tournament after forfeiting all of its regular season victories due to playing ineligible players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

Terminator

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Do they get to play their illegal recruits in the tournament?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Terminator wrote:
Do they get to play their illegal recruits in the tournament?
As a football assistant coach, the Lake Co. Falcons went through a problem during their boys basketball program. They had a transfer that played this year and then transferred to Lake Co. and immediately played. That took like 5 wins away and he couldn't play anymore till next year. The rule plainly stars that you can't transfer and play on two teams in the same season.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 18, 2013
States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Macon Jr. cleans house with Trousdale (Nov '13) Jan '18 me 2
News Man Stabbed Multiple Times On Colonial Drive (Jan '15) Jan '15 Doug Sansom 1
News Brian Stewart has lofty goals for South-Doyle b... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Lisa Jerrolds 1
News High School Basketball: York pair transfers to ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 ol woman 1
News High School Basketball Full Court Press (Feb '13) Mar '13 jlow 7
News High School Basketball: Fra's Wyatt wins Divisi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 ChopperBlades 2
News Meigs basketball coach on leave after arrest fo... (Mar '09) Feb '13 BasketballResumeD... 78