High School Basketball Full Court Press

High School Basketball Full Court Press

There are 7 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Feb 3, 2013, titled High School Basketball Full Court Press. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

In the first meeting, Middleton had a bad start to the game, but came back to take a lead in the final minute before South Side won in overtime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

JOHN

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Well if Dresden's coach would get his head out of his --- and play other guys that are good and could be made better..Dresden would be a better team
rattle

Dresden, TN

#2 Feb 24, 2013
guess they are all done for the year?
Blablabla

Glenview Nas, IL

#3 Feb 26, 2013
rattle wrote:
guess they are all done for the year?
yeah time to move on and can't wait for football

“Made you look!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2013
What? FB? it's baseball/softball first.**LOL**
GRAPE VINE

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
What? FB? it's baseball/softball first.**LOL**
maybe they don't play baseball or softball lol
Dhs star

Troy, NC

#6 Mar 6, 2013
I played for Dilday at one time he does not know how to coach even tho I played all the time he isn't far to other team members
jlow

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2013
He needs to let the other coachs coach the team and him just set back and watch how its done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Stabbed Multiple Times On Colonial Drive (Jan '15) Jan '15 Doug Sansom 1
News Brian Stewart has lofty goals for South-Doyle b... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Lisa Jerrolds 1
News Macon Jr. cleans house with Trousdale (Nov '13) Nov '13 moms 1
News High School Basketball: York pair transfers to ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 ol woman 1
News High School Basketball: Fra's Wyatt wins Divisi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 ChopperBlades 2
News High School Basketball: Covington boys penalize... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The real ummmmmmm 3
News Meigs basketball coach on leave after arrest fo... (Mar '09) Feb '13 BasketballResumeD... 78
More from around the web