A Brown

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I have had the pleasure of coaching Ta'vonne Bond He is an upcoming guard playing at Irmo High School, Columbia, South Carolina for the 2013 season and he is a 9th grader Ta'vonne Bond, 5'9' point/shooting guard, amazing skill level for his age, able to score off the dribble, able to hit the mid range shot with consistiency, able to hit the three and his quickness and ball handling skills are excellent. He is an great defender. He plays for the Carolina Jazz AAU team.
chris

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2014

Yes I had the opportunity of watching Ta'Vonne play during the 2014 AAU season against the CC-Force and the Columbia Nuggets. He appears to be a solid point guard with excellent I.Q for the game of basketball. He was able to make his teammates better while also being a threat on the offensive end as well as the defensive end. His skills and court awareness will be an asset to the Irmo yellow Jackets this year. Looking forward to seeing great things from this young man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Carolina High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unbeaten Lower Richland tops Lions (Feb '13) Feb '13 smazyck 1
Region champs (Jan '13) Jan '13 Step 1
2012-13 Boys Basketball Preview (Nov '12) Nov '12 LAMONT PERRY 1
Timmonsville girls win state title, Johnsonvill... (Mar '12) Mar '12 james 1
Team effort sends Timmonsville to state (Feb '12) Feb '12 james 3
Lower State Girls Preview: C.E. Murray, Timmons... (Feb '12) Feb '12 james 1
Playoff foes await Ridgeland, THA girls in bask... (Feb '12) Feb '12 james 2

Search the South Carolina High School Basketball News Forum:
•••
•••