DOWN: Marine City's Jamel Abrams is tackled by Croswell-Lexington's...

Full story: Times Herald
DRIVING: Algonac's Heidi Highstreet dribbles the ball against Marine City's Kallie Czenkus last year at Marine City High School. Full Story
Lansing Sexton Player

Detroit, MI

#1 Apr 11, 2011
OMG!

Earlier today I looked at the Times Herald website at lunchtime with some of my friends. There were several excellent comments written by someone named Blue Water Family. I thought they were great comments so I copied some of them and emailed them to my friends. I just got home from practice and had dinner, and now I see that the Times Herald editor named Paul Costanzo has removed the comments made by Blue Water Family.

I did not copy and paste the comment made by Paul Costanzo because he included an email address and it would not copy and paste. But in his comment he specifically responded to Blue Water Family by saying that off-the-field leadership was NOT one of the areas he took into consideration when making a decision who his candidates for Best Football Player in the Blue Water Area were. This explains why a player like Anthony Scarcelli (a coaches kid that was penalized for breaking rules) was selected by the incredibly biased Paul Costanzo, even though Anthony Scarcelli broke all those rules.

I'm now going to copy and paste all of those comments that I sent to my friends so that you can see them for yourselves!

Just so you know, it is sad and pathetic the way this same article appears two times. I'm going to paste it on both places.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
February Madness: last chance to vote in this w... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Todd 2
Wolverines Crush VCU in NCAA Third Round (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 15
Freshman Malik Albert next in line to leave his... (Nov '12) Nov '12 K-Flash 2
David Ingles out as athletic director at Muskeg... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ben 1
Soccer standout takes his best shot - Ex-Bulldo... (May '12) May '12 sophia 2
Eagles up for regional challenge - It's Hartlan... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Moynes is awesome 1
Marine City Mariners ready for high-powered Roc... (Nov '11) Nov '11 KATHERINE 1
More from around the web