Tori Wesley signs at Michigan
#1 Feb 27, 2011
I'm curious about something.
Why is Tony Scarcelli in this picture with Tori Wesley and her dad?
I thought Scarcelli stopped coaching the track team quite a while ago, and I don't ever remember him working with the female athletes.
Saint Clair, MI
#2 Mar 8, 2011
He's in the picture because he's the girls head track coach.. You going to bitch about that to?
#3 Mar 9, 2011
Maybe you should wake up.
There are people in chat rooms talking about who will be the next mc football coach.
People have said they don't want Glodich or Letson or Whymer because of political reasons.
* Glodich is an awful coach - Every time Marine City plays a decent team (usually once per year, eventually in the playoffs about round 3 since Scarcelli schedules weak teams in the regular season on purpose -- proven by the fact that he was assigned to join the #3 rated MAC Blue, but filed for appeal so he could stay in the #4 rated MAC Gold league), Glodich manages to get MC embarrassed and blown out. If Glodich is the next coach, the bias and nepotisim and favoritism continues.
* Letson - An inbred family in Marine City. He was hired instead of someone with a doctorate and two decades of experience for two reasons. Letson had the references from the MC coaches and the other applicant was from Detroit and was black (East China says they aren't racist, but check the number of black people in Marine City and you will see otherwise, since there aren't any). If Letson is the next coach the coaching bias continues.
* Joel Whymer - His dad is the Times Herald Sports Editor. Tony Scarcelli's son received an award he DID NOT DESERVE from the Times Herald because Joel Whymer was able to use references from the MC coaches to help him get hired. Everyone knows Jim Whymer was so thankful for this he proved it by giving Scarcelli's kid an award he didn't deserve as the Blue Water Player of the Year.
* Anthony Scarcelli wasn't even voted as Team MVP on Offense or Defense by his 2010 teammates! If your teammates don't even vote you as the best player on the team, WHY would you be selected by the Times Herald as the Areas Best Player!
* Anthony Scarcelli was voted only #8 in the Online Poll voting for Player of the Year. Nobody could believe it when the Times Herald allowed him to make it to the Final 5...let alone be chosen #1.
* Tony Scarcelli and the MC coaches did NOT even NOMINATE Jamel Abrams as Player of the Year! Just so you know, Abrams was selected as Team MVP by his teammates, NOT Anthony Scarcelli! Scarcelli, Glodich, and Letson were so BIASED that they did NOT NOMINATE Jamel Abrams because they knew it would take votes away from Anthony Scarcelli -- the coaches kid.
* Ryan Fabbri of Cros-Lex had BY FAR the BEST stats of ANYONE in the Blue-Water Area! When MC beat Cros-Lex by 1 point in the playoffs, we saw Fabbri was WAY BETTER than Scarcelli in EVERY WAY! Fabbri looked like a man playing against boys! The fact that the Times Herald did NOT award the honor to Ryan Fabbri CONFIRMS the bias to the point that we already know Anthony Scarcelli will be GIVEN this award in 2011, since NOBODY will have better stats in 2011 than Fabbri did in 2010!
Check out this website to see how many people want a new coaching staff at Marine City:
Add your comments below
|February Madness: last chance to vote in this w... (Mar '14)||Mar '14||Todd||2|
|Wolverines Crush VCU in NCAA Third Round (Mar '13)||Mar '13||Go Blue Forever||15|
|Freshman Malik Albert next in line to leave his... (Nov '12)||Nov '12||K-Flash||2|
|David Ingles out as athletic director at Muskeg... (Aug '12)||Aug '12||Ben||1|
|Soccer standout takes his best shot - Ex-Bulldo... (May '12)||May '12||sophia||2|
|Eagles up for regional challenge - It's Hartlan... (Mar '12)||Mar '12||Moynes is awesome||1|
|Marine City Mariners ready for high-powered Roc... (Nov '11)||Nov '11||KATHERINE||1|
Find what you want!
Search Michigan High School Basketball News Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC