Boys' All 'A' Classic: Model embraces...

Boys' All 'A' Classic: Model embraces its moment, KOs University Heights

There are 5 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Jan 24, 2013, titled Boys' All 'A' Classic: Model embraces its moment, KOs University Heights. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Model made the most of its long-awaited moment in the spotlight in the boys' Touchstone Energy All "A" Classic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Go patriots

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
I am sooooo happy and proud that Model made it to state! Yay!
ronnie garvin

Whitewater, WI

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Central's freshman team would stomp Model's varsity team. Sorry.
toobad

Berea, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Too bad they choked second round. The ability to recruit unlike public schools and still can't compete.
Pats

Naperville, IL

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Still can't compete? They made it to the final 8 of the All A State Tournament? Seems like they're competing at a pretty high level.
Sigh

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2014
Recruit? Models not private, we definitely can't recruit. They pull players from a school of about 200. So I think they sent to bad compared to public schools which have thousands of people to pull from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indians fall to Bardstown 59-38 (Mar '15) Mar '15 homie 1
News Calloway the favorite for district, region titles (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jessica 6
News Girls Basketball: WHHS' big 2nd half is enough (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tom 1
News Would Anthony Hickey Come Home in LSU Coaching ... (Apr '12) Nov '13 tigger 23
News NewCatha s Cain seizes opportunity in All a Aa (May '13) May '13 Butler 1
Marion co girls basketball coach (Apr '13) Apr '13 Info 1
News Fast traffic on Main Street concerns Shelton (Mar '13) Mar '13 nope 4
More from around the web