Former CPS high school basketball sta...

Former CPS high school basketball star killed in shooting

There are 1 comment on the WLS-AM Chicago story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Former CPS high school basketball star killed in shooting. In it, WLS-AM Chicago reports that:

A former Chicago Public High School basketball star was shot and killed on the Far South Side Thursday evening, just months before finally achieving his goal of playing Division I college basketball.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-AM Chicago.

d chicago

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 27, 2012
so what just another black kid killed on the south side of chicago no one will care except his parents.

BUT if your a black kid shot in florida ! the sky will fall with the famous Al not so sharpton with his 24/7 gnus babbling tV crew along with the NAACP grumpy faces grumping and humping over one black kid shot, along with those silly assed gnu black panthers they should be called the gnu black morons acting like fools. all over one black kid shot ?? Come on man one kid?

but the 275 black kids shot and killed in chicago goes unnoticed by all no national GNUS coverage no al not so sharpton can you explain that please???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gibson takes over head basketball spot st GSW (Jul '13) Jul '13 John Thomas 1
News Freeburg sophomore scores late; Midgets top Col... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Dr Dave 3
News Mooseheart boys basketball towers over Indian C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Jim Evans 2
News Big third quarter lifts Waukegan over Glenbrook... (Jan '13) Jan '13 GBS student 1
News Collinsville's Falando Wilkinson steps way up (Jan '13) Jan '13 SWC Fan 1
News Notre Dame's Manti Te'o wins Nagurski Award on ... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Musikologist 4
News Woodstock grad lands 1st head coaching job (Jul '12) Jul '12 Carol Jackson 1
More from around the web