Gahr shows its heart in a tough loss

Full story: Press-Telegram
Gahr High won the CIF Southern Section Division II-A championship in boys basketball last season. Full Story
Parents

Orange, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2012
Gahr definitely showed heart.
But, I thought in CIF there were supposed to be 3 refs. Last night there were only two refs. I understand that being a ref has its ups and downs, but last night was horrible on both ends of the court. I would hope that even though Gahr is not in it anymore, that there would be enough refs to call a fair game in the future. I felt sorry for some of the Etiwanda players and parents. Etiwanda showed they were the better team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach fired after arrest for alleged lewd conduct Sep 25 Shocked 1
Girls Basketball: Cougars' second half makes di... (Apr '14) Apr '14 charnea johnson c... 1
Boys basketball: St. Francis, St. Ignatius surv... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Bay Ridge Billy 1
Education Voices: Violence confronts students i... (Jun '13) Jun '13 A Thought 2
Santa Cruz Warriors presence adds interest to N... (Jun '12) Jun '13 COACH ORWIN 6
Girls Basketball: Canyon Springs wins closer one (Mar '13) Mar '13 John 1
High School Football: Sea Kings take act to Ang... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Stephanie L 1

California High School Basketball News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE