News Briefs ... more

There are 1 comment on the The Courier story from Apr 11, 2009, titled News Briefs ... more. In it, The Courier reports that:

Saturday, April 11, 2009 News Briefs Mann plea, arraignment April 21 A plea and arraignment for Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier.

candi jack

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2009
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW THIS DR. BOND SAYING HE WAS A FLIGHT RISK, I KNOW THIS DR. PERSONALLY AND HE IS A WONDERFUL DR. AND A VERY HONEST CARING PERSON , I ALSO DO NOT BELIEVE HE HAS ANYTHING TO HIDE OR RUN FROM , MOST ALL OF HIS FIREARMS WERE REGISTERED .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas High School Basketball News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conway's Tolefree feels at home in the Farris C... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Javon 1
News Football: Bentonville promotes Grant to head coach (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ben Cody Pearson 1
calico rock high school (Nov '14) Nov '14 bballscout 1
News MHHS swept at West Memphis (Jan '13) Mar '14 Kimmy 4
Regional Tournaments (Feb '13) Feb '13 Janis 1
News Jay Robertson leaves Paragould to become new GC... (Jul '11) Jul '11 lord pwyll 1
News West Memphis wins opener of Class 7A state tour... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Curious 1
More from around the web