Court: Texas can cut off Planned Pare...

Court: Texas can cut off Planned Parenthood funds

There are 165 comments on the Rome News story from Aug 21, 2012, titled Court: Texas can cut off Planned Parenthood funds. In it, Rome News reports that:

A federal appeals court ruled late Tuesday that Texas can cut off funding for Planned Parenthood clinics that provide health services to low-income women before a trial over a new law that bans state money from going to organizations tied to abortion providers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rome News.

PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#62 Aug 31, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, bozo, the real lame insults here are anti-choice morons like yourself. But hey, even morons have the right to their own delusions, no matter how idiotic they are.
FTR, I went to Planned Parenthood quite often when I was 18+ and had just moved to a big city. I knew that if I chose to have sex at some point, I DIDN'T want to get pregnant, so I needed reliable contraception to PREVENT that unwanted outcome. They charged very LITTLE money for that contraception, and I was very grateful to get it. I would have had to pay MORE anywhere else.
The Planned Parenthood facility I went to was terrific. The medical staff were very knowledgable and helpful, they answered all my questions on preventing unwanted pregnancy and STD's, and finally set me up with the contraception that I felt would work best for me. Thanks to Planned Parenthood and its wonderful staff, I never got pregnant before the time when I WANTED to become a mother, which wasn't until my 30's. I never got a sexually transmitted disease either. I went OFF birth control when I decided I was ready for the responsibility.
Furthermore, I strongly suggest that teens avoid all types of sexual activity with partners while in middle or high school. Because even WITH the use of birth control and condoms, unwanted pregnancy is still a possibility. Must protection always be used if for any reason a teen girl or guy decides to have sex? ABSOLUTELY, and EVERY time too. Is that protection a GUARANTEE a girl will never get pregnant? Absolutely NOT. All birth control methods can and do fail occasionally. When BC fails and a pregnancy results, it is still the girl's/woman's decision whether to continue it or not.
My response to you is "good for you" in being a responsible 18 year old, and taking the time to seek out the services that would keep you from being a statistic. But you are you, and there are an awful lot of "not you" teens and women out there.

Now would it surprize you to know that after my ex-wife and I had our third child we both visited a doctor and discussed the options of her continuing the birth control protection she was using, which as you say is not an absolute "GUARANTEE", and my considering having a vasectomy, which is 99.999999999% "GUARANTEED".

The doctor appraised me of the fact that once the procedure is done the way he does it, I will not be the father of any more children. We discussed divorce, and loss of the children, and decided I would undergo the procedure. Now you notice I referred to my "ex-wife". I have been divorced for over twenty years, never allowed myself to become involved with a woman that might want children and never reached the point of considering getting remarried to a woman with children.

All of what my ex and I decided was accomplished without PP or the use of public funds. My "mutual" decision does not make me special, and I have never regretted the decision.

How many men in this country would you think have had a vasectomy and would you consider the procedure, if done, a responsible, considerate decision on a man's part?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#64 Sep 1, 2012
Buy U.S fake passport,false passport we are unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomes and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full. To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website: BUY FAKE PASSPORT BRITISH(UK) FOR SALE DIPLOMATIC CANADIAN FALSE ID CARD ONLINE UNITED STATES(US) FAKE ID CARD SELL DRIVERS LICENSE >> Contact e-mails: [email protected] info.morganeldorad [email protected] feel free to contact via email or call at anytime okay i will be happy to hear from you.--------- Keywords: fake USA(United States) passports, fake Australian passports, fake Belgium passports, fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports, fake Canadian(Canada) passports, fake Finnish(Finland) passports, fake French(France) passports, fake German(Germany) passports, fake Dutch(Netherland/H olland) passports, fake UK(United Kingdom) passports, fake Spanish(Spain) passports, fake Mexican(Mexico) passports, fake South African passports. fake Australian driver licenses, fake Canadian driver licenses, fake French(France) driver licenses, fake Dutch(Netherland/H olland) driving licenses, fake German(Germany) driving licenses, fake UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, fake Diplomatic passports, false USA(United States) passports, false Australian passports, false Belgium passports, false Brazilian(Brazil) passports, false Canadian(Canada) passports, false Finnish(Finland) passports, false French(France) passports, false German(Germany) passports, false Dutch(Netherland/H olland) passports, false UK(United Kingdom) passports, false Spanish(Spain) passports, false South African passports. false Australian driver licenses, false Canadian driver licenses, false French(France) driver licenses, false Dutch(Netherland/H olland) driving licenses, false German(Germany) driving licenses, false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, false Diplomatic passports, Camouflage passports, passport Duplicates, fake USA(united States) passports for sale, fake Australian passports for sell, fake Belgium passports for sell, fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell, fake Canadian(Canada) passports for sell, fake Finnish(Finland) passports for sell, fake French(France) passports for sell, fake German(Germany) passports for sell, fake Dutch(Netherland/H olland) passports for sell, fake Israel passports for sell, fake UK(United Kingdom) passports for sell, fake Spanish(Spain) passports for sell, fake Mexican(Mexico) passports for sell, fake South African passports for sell, fake Australian driver licenses for sell, fake Canadian driver licenses for sell, fake Diplomatic passports for sell, false USA(united States) passports for sale, false Australian passports for sell, false Belgium passports for sell, false Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell, false Canadian(Canada) passports for sell, false Finnish(Finland) passports for sell, false French(France) passports for sell, false German(Germany) passports for sell, false Dutch(Netherland/H olland) passports for sell, false Israel passports for sell, false UK(United Kingdom) passports for sell, false Spanish(Spain) passports for sell, false Mexican(Mexico) passports for sell, false South African passports for sell, false Australian driver licenses for sell, Camouflage passports for sale, passport Duplicates for sale. [email protected]
Ocean56

AOL

#65 Sep 1, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
My response to you is "good for you" in being a responsible 18 year old, and taking the time to seek out the services that would keep you from being a statistic. But you are you, and there are an awful lot of "not you" teens and women out there.
Now would it surprize you to know that after my ex-wife and I had our third child we both visited a doctor and discussed the options of her continuing the birth control protection she was using, which as you say is not an absolute "GUARANTEE", and my considering having a vasectomy, which is 99.999999999% "GUARANTEED".
The doctor appraised me of the fact that once the procedure is done the way he does it, I will not be the father of any more children. We discussed divorce, and loss of the children, and decided I would undergo the procedure. Now you notice I referred to my "ex-wife". I have been divorced for over twenty years, never allowed myself to become involved with a woman that might want children and never reached the point of considering getting remarried to a woman with children.
All of what my ex and I decided was accomplished without PP or the use of public funds. My "mutual" decision does not make me special, and I have never regretted the decision.
How many men in this country would you think have had a vasectomy and would you consider the procedure, if done, a responsible, considerate decision on a man's part?
Not every woman, or man for that matter, has access to a good doctor, bozo, and a lot of people don't even have health insurance. And there are doctors who for various reasons won't perform a vasectomy on a man or a tubal ligation on a woman, even though the man or woman has told the doctor he/she WILL NOT change his/her mind later on.

So it isn't as easy to get a vasectomy or a tubal as you want everyone to BELIEVE it is, especially on men and women who don't ever want ANY children.

Parenthood is still OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens for any reason.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#66 Sep 1, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every woman, or man for that matter, has access to a good doctor, bozo, and a lot of people don't even have health insurance. And there are doctors who for various reasons won't perform a vasectomy on a man or a tubal ligation on a woman, even though the man or woman has told the doctor he/she WILL NOT change his/her mind later on.
So it isn't as easy to get a vasectomy or a tubal as you want everyone to BELIEVE it is, especially on men and women who don't ever want ANY children.
Parenthood is still OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens for any reason.
Typical "I don't care what you have to say, Im right and you are wrong, or in other words a bozo." Just to see if you were right about "it isn't as easy to get a vasectomy", I called the offices of ten Urologist in Austin and San Antonio to discuss their positions on them performing a vasectomy-they were led to believe I wanted to have one done. Only one doctor in Austin said he would not perform the procedure, but would be happy to refer me to another Urologist, who, BTW, was not one of the aforementioned ten.

What is absolutely laughable about your post is where you would have us believe that a vasectomy, tube ligation, or even a hysterectomy are almost impossible to get by people who have the same right to choose what would be good for their bodies as you do, but you, who has the superior right, can pop into any local abortion butcher shop and demand and get whatever you choose for your body.

So, if parenthood is "optional" as you say it is, why would it be hard to get vasectomies, tube ligation, or hysterrectomies-allowing that you consider yourself such an expert on the subject of parenthood?
Ocean56

AOL

#67 Sep 1, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
Typical "I don't care what you have to say, Im right and you are wrong, or in other words a bozo." Just to see if you were right about "it isn't as easy to get a vasectomy", I called the offices of ten Urologist in Austin and San Antonio to discuss their positions on them performing a vasectomy-they were led to believe I wanted to have one done. Only one doctor in Austin said he would not perform the procedure, but would be happy to refer me to another Urologist, who, BTW, was not one of the aforementioned ten.
What is absolutely laughable about your post is where you would have us believe that a vasectomy, tube ligation, or even a hysterectomy are almost impossible to get by people who have the same right to choose what would be good for their bodies as you do, but you, who has the superior right, can pop into any local abortion butcher shop and demand and get whatever you choose for your body.
So, if parenthood is "optional" as you say it is, why would it be hard to get vasectomies, tube ligation, or hysterrectomies-allowing that you consider yourself such an expert on the subject of parenthood?
I know quite a few childFREE (meaning no kids by choice) individuals who have experienced considerable difficulty finding a doctor to perform either a tubal ligation or a vasectomy.

Check out a childfree discussion forum sometime, goofy, it's possible you might learn something. Then again, considering that it's YOU, probably not.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#68 Sep 1, 2012
Lumping a vasectomy and a tubal ligation together like they are interchangable is disingenuous.

Tubal ligations are much more invasive and not as easily obtained where as a vasectomy is in most case done in the doctors office without having to be hospitalized. I don't know of any Tubal Ligations that are done in the Dr. Office.

These are two very different procedures that can not be compared other than the result being sterilization.

It is just another tactic used by the libs that is BS.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#69 Sep 2, 2012
UR BS wrote:
I have a suggestion.
I will pay for abortions when both the parties responsible for the creation of the baby are sterilized as part of the procedure.
How about that?
Birth rates go down, abortions go down, unwanted pregnancies go down.
As for the one with the tonsils, etc. When you show me a set of tonsils that has a heart, and lungs I will take your rant seriously.
When you can show an early stage fetus with those, then you can use that excuse.
Ocean56

AOL

#70 Sep 2, 2012
UR BS wrote:
Lumping a vasectomy and a tubal ligation together like they are interchangable is disingenuous.
Tubal ligations are much more invasive and not as easily obtained where as a vasectomy is in most case done in the doctors office without having to be hospitalized. I don't know of any Tubal Ligations that are done in the Dr. Office.
These are two very different procedures that can not be compared other than the result being sterilization.
It is just another tactic used by the libs that is BS.
I never said the two procedures are "interchangable," goofy. I never said or implied that a tubal ligation can or should be done in the doctor's office either. That doesn't change the fact that women who have requested it be done for them since they don't ever want children have been turned down by several doctors.

So it isn't as "easy" for a childfree woman (or a woman who doesn't MORE kids) to "get fixed" as anti-choice imbeciles keep claiming it is. That was my point.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#71 Sep 2, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can show an early stage fetus with those, then you can use that excuse.
"The fifth week of pregnancy, or the third week after conception, marks the beginning of the embryonic period. This is when the baby's brain, spinal cord, heart and other organs begin to form"

Seems pretty early to me, third week after conseption.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-car...

When you can show tonsild that ever develop any of these things then you can use that excuse.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#72 Sep 2, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said the two procedures are "interchangable," goofy. I never said or implied that a tubal ligation can or should be done in the doctor's office either. That doesn't change the fact that women who have requested it be done for them since they don't ever want children have been turned down by several doctors.
So it isn't as "easy" for a childfree woman (or a woman who doesn't MORE kids) to "get fixed" as anti-choice imbeciles keep claiming it is. That was my point.
You repeatedly used the terms Tubal Ligation and vasectomy together and then stated that it was hard to get those procedures. The usage of those two term in the manor you did implies that they are very nearly the same thing and that they can both be looked at as the same. So your current rant and name calling only goes to show your closed minded nature and inability to discuss the issue honestly.
I never said you stated that a tubal could be done in an office. My statement was, regardless of how you would like to try and twist it, that a tubal and a vasectomy were very different procedures and that lumping them together was disingenuous.
You lumped them together not me.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#73 Sep 2, 2012
here ocean your own words after calliong the other poster names.
"So it isn't as easy to get a vasectomy or a tubal as you want everyone to BELIEVE it is, especially on men and women who don't ever want ANY children."

Seems pretty much like you are likening them to eachother.
This is just one sample but there are many more just read your own posts.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#74 Sep 2, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
"The fifth week of pregnancy, or the third week after conception, marks the beginning of the embryonic period. This is when the baby's brain, spinal cord, heart and other organs begin to form"
Seems pretty early to me, third week after conseption.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-car...
When you can show tonsild that ever develop any of these things then you can use that excuse.
Fifth week is not early stage. So you are for abortions up to the fifth week, that's pretty much what most people agree on.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#75 Sep 2, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifth week is not early stage. So you are for abortions up to the fifth week, that's pretty much what most people agree on.
Even if you take the fifth week thing, notice it was in fact the third week after conception so the actual stage is arguable.
Even given the fifth week that is just over 1/3 of the first trimester during which time no one even blinks an eye at the killing of the child.
So sorry but that is very much early stage. What would you consider in your words, "Early Stage" if 5 weeks is not in that catagory?

Abortions in the US are available, ON Demnad, up to the 20th week after conception. At that stage the baby is swallowing, and even producing meconium. It looks like any other baby and all of its internal organs are developed although that will continue to grow with the baby. In some States, like California, you can get the abortion, On Demand, up to the 24 week.
Pretty much after 24 weeks it gets difficult to find a Dr. willing to abort the baby unless there is some very real danger to health involved.
Je lai baisee

AOL

#76 Sep 2, 2012
I am not verse on this topic nor I am trying to make moral equivalence between humans and animals but when thousands of cows are killed in the slaugther houses and them sent to the meat processing facilities where workers are reporting that several hundreds of cows are still alive while their tails, legs, and a stomach are being cut, SPEAKS OF AN EVIL SOCIETY ONE THAT NEEDS TO BE HUMBLE BY FORCE AGAIN! ONE THAT HAS TO BE DESTROYED FROM THE INSIDE SO THAT ALL KINDS OF LIVES ARE APPRECIATED!
Compassionvoid

New Orleans, LA

#77 Sep 2, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you nailed up some boards and now you want a medal, or at least a ticker tape parade down Canal Street. Where the hell were you when half of Texas was on fire last year? I'll tell you where you were-you were helping to kill unborn babies,("Your words towards me are met with as much interest as the hateful spiel 'we get from local clinic protesters' who show up in the name of their god."), so we now know you work at an abortion clinic when now playing hero..
How does it fell to kill innocent life? Do you ever lose any sleep over the killing?
Well, of course not. You hate babies. When are you going to get some help to find out why you hate babies enough to assist in their life's being taken?
And if you kill unwanted babied in the New Orleans area, you must be of the same ilk Joe Biden is. What was it he said to Blacks about the Republican Party-we were going to put Blacks back into chains. Well, you went him one better. You're just going to exterminate them before they can be born. Your Swastika is showing.
Your vision of someone else's concept getting better?
Aww, still unable to address actual statements, and choose to throw personal attacks? Okay then, I was in Texas last year, Utah two years ago, and Colorado this past year. I volunteer a lot and I don't think anyone should be given any credit for helping their fellows. You don't consider women human, or you'd see that these "babies" as you so quaintly call them, are INSIDE of a human being. I care about that person and their choices. I love babies! I don't work at a facility. I volunteer and ensure protesters don't harass women as much as they would otherwise. I do have a full time job that is very fulfilling. I cook.:) The cute tirade about slavery aside, women making choices for themselves without vultures like you expecting them to be livestock for the human race is exactly what I'm for. <3

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#78 Sep 2, 2012
So I guess that the compasionless one does not consider babies as humans.
Explains alot.

I do hope she doesn't hurt her arm patting herself on her back or trip and break a leg getting down off that pedestal.
Compassionvoid

New Orleans, LA

#79 Sep 2, 2012
UR BS wrote:
So I guess that the compasionless one does not consider babies as humans.
Explains alot.
I do hope she doesn't hurt her arm patting herself on her back or trip and break a leg getting down off that pedestal.
What do you do to actually help the human women who happen to be pregnant? Nothing? How about that. You lecture and expect, what exactly? I find voids in compassion. Where is yours for the women who are beaten by their boyfriends, and forced to give birth to products of rape? Where are you when a woman carrying a dead fetus is called a murder when she walks into the clinic? It's just not there. You care about an idea. I care about reality. You care about a fetus, but couldn't be bothered with them once they escape the vagina. You can't fathom being pregnant so it's a non-thought. If a woman can't help herself, how, exactly, do you expect them to continue with a pregnancy? Really!!! All you folks do is lecture and can't be bothered to help already born children. Cute patting comments. You might need more touching yourself. Need a hug? Come to Louisiana! I don't need back-patting. Like I've already said, doing good for others is like peeing on yourself. Others might see what you've done, but only YOU get that warm special feeling. I was raised to care about my community. I vacation/volunteer as I am able because it takes more than just one hand helping the world. Come, join us in love!

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#80 Sep 2, 2012
Compassionvoid wrote:
<quoted text> What do you do to actually help the human women who happen to be pregnant? Nothing? How about that. You lecture and expect, what exactly? I find voids in compassion. Where is yours for the women who are beaten by their boyfriends, and forced to give birth to products of rape? Where are you when a woman carrying a dead fetus is called a murder when she walks into the clinic? It's just not there. You care about an idea. I care about reality. You care about a fetus, but couldn't be bothered with them once they escape the vagina. You can't fathom being pregnant so it's a non-thought. If a woman can't help herself, how, exactly, do you expect them to continue with a pregnancy? Really!!! All you folks do is lecture and can't be bothered to help already born children. Cute patting comments. You might need more touching yourself. Need a hug? Come to Louisiana! I don't need back-patting. Like I've already said, doing good for others is like peeing on yourself. Others might see what you've done, but only YOU get that warm special feeling. I was raised to care about my community. I vacation/volunteer as I am able because it takes more than just one hand helping the world. Come, join us in love!
Well lets see If I had anything to do with making that woman pregnant I pay for the prenatal care, the birth and I support the child. Just as I have with both of my children.
Now you bring abuse into the discussion. Abuse is one thing and for you to try and use that argument shows just how low you will sink to support your cause. As for being forced to carry a child to term after being raped well if she doesn't report it as rape and have the POS arrested then I am sorry for her but she has not done what she needs to do to get help.
As to having a Dead Child inside her body. In most cases she will spontaneously miscarry. If she doesn't then she is not aborting a live anything it is already dead.
There are idiots all over the place and some will even protest aborting a dead baby that could kill the mother, but that is not everyone that is against killing children.
I care very much about reality. The reality of an unborn child being killed is the kind of reality I am concerned with.
Should there be exceptions to the rule? Of course there should. In the case of Rape any chance of conception should be immediately prevented, unless the woman specifically says no. Should that excuse be able to be used 5 or 6 mon ths into the pregnancy? NO she could have handled it withing 2 or 3 weeks at most. The same goes for incest.
Real danger to the life of the mother is a valid reason at any stage. I mean after all if the mother dies then so does the baby so why loose both?
I do lots of charity work but unlike you I do not broadcast it. You made it a point to say how much you do when true charity is done in the shadows no need to shine a light on it.
Compassionvoid

New Orleans, LA

#81 Sep 2, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets see If I had anything to do with making that woman pregnant I pay for the prenatal care, the birth and I support the child. Just as I have with both of my children.
Now you bring abuse into the discussion. Abuse is one thing and for you to try and use that argument shows just how low you will sink to support your cause. As for being forced to carry a child to term after being raped well if she doesn't report it as rape and have the POS arrested then I am sorry for her but she has not done what she needs to do to get help.
As to having a Dead Child inside her body. In most cases she will spontaneously miscarry. If she doesn't then she is not aborting a live anything it is already dead.
There are idiots all over the place and some will even protest aborting a dead baby that could kill the mother, but that is not everyone that is against killing children.
I care very much about reality. The reality of an unborn child being killed is the kind of reality I am concerned with.
Should there be exceptions to the rule? Of course there should. In the case of Rape any chance of conception should be immediately prevented, unless the woman specifically says no. Should that excuse be able to be used 5 or 6 mon ths into the pregnancy? NO she could have handled it withing 2 or 3 weeks at most. The same goes for incest.
Real danger to the life of the mother is a valid reason at any stage. I mean after all if the mother dies then so does the baby so why loose both?
I do lots of charity work but unlike you I do not broadcast it. You made it a point to say how much you do when true charity is done in the shadows no need to shine a light on it.
Awww, so you can pat yourself on the back even if you can't come up with a lie to back it up. Cute. Rape being the fault of a woman who doesn't, in her trauma, immediately call the popo, who will judge her and then do nothing? You clearly have been through the process before. No, not all dead feti naturally abort. Your hatred on this forum indicate to me how much you have in common with the protesters I referenced. Why can't you even address the plight of a woman who doesn't want to remain pregnant? You equate the death of mother and child as equally negligible, but what about her right not to have her body completely distorted? "why loose both?" I'm sure it's mighty white of you to take care of your own offspring, not everyone is so willing, obviously, as the rolls of deadbeat parents increase. The instances I cited were examples from women in my own life. It's why I don't judge a woman's choice. Abortion has a 2000 year history. A woman who doesn't want to be pregnant will not remain pregnant. Plain and simple. Support the woman, then instances of abortion will decrease. It's not as though I'm rolling around in blood. I'm respecting a person's choice, and try to be as supportive I can be. Why so judgmental? Can't see the women for the babies, or something?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#82 Sep 2, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you take the fifth week thing, notice it was in fact the third week after conception so the actual stage is arguable.
Even given the fifth week that is just over 1/3 of the first trimester during which time no one even blinks an eye at the killing of the child.
So sorry but that is very much early stage. What would you consider in your words, "Early Stage" if 5 weeks is not in that catagory?
Abortions in the US are available, ON Demnad, up to the 20th week after conception. At that stage the baby is swallowing, and even producing meconium. It looks like any other baby and all of its internal organs are developed although that will continue to grow with the baby. In some States, like California, you can get the abortion, On Demand, up to the 24 week.
Pretty much after 24 weeks it gets difficult to find a Dr. willing to abort the baby unless there is some very real danger to health involved.
"On demand" where?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Women's Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Place For Women Is A Home? Dec 8 Lilac 2
News Hormone Replacement Therapy (Apr '15) Nov 27 tressat 4
Eyebrow Hair Loss Tips Nov '17 drumar 1
News Lawsuit targets Trump's rollback of birth-contr... Nov '17 James 12
News For Black Women In Virginia, Our Health Is On T... Nov '17 Hillary Clinton 7
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... Nov '17 The Steven Deaks 185
Online Pharmacy (Jun '10) Nov '17 Ferrvx 5
More from around the web