Knoxville, TN now abortion clinic free

Knoxville, TN now abortion clinic free

There are 2 comments on the Free Republic story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Knoxville, TN now abortion clinic free. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Longtime Knoxville abortion clinic closes doors A new Tennessee law requiring abortion doctors to have admitting privileges at local hospitals is being blamed for the closure of a longtime Knoxville abortion provider.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 17, 2012 where am I gonig to go when No Fan or Crying Indian gets me pregnant?
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Women's Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women's Health: Physicians, Gynecologists Disag... 2 hr Judge Rider 1
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) Oct 2 pailrider 185
News Pelosi blasts GOP plans for panel to probe Plan... Sep 29 Responsibility 40
News Boehner's exit makes shutdown less likely Sep 27 Pumpkin Woodlands 3
News Fulton schools' abstinence-is-best sex ed curri... Sep 17 hal 2
News Bishop Oscar CantAo: Bishop responds to editori... Sep 10 cpeter1313 3
News 6 Sites for Understanding and Overcoming Insomnia (Jan '09) Sep '15 williamssmith1n 5
More from around the web