Mitt Romney ad says President Obama l...

Mitt Romney ad says President Obama launched - war on religion'

There are 24 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 10, 2012, titled Mitt Romney ad says President Obama launched - war on religion'. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney accused Democratic President Barack Obama of launching a "war on religion" in a television ad released Thursday .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KoolD

Morristown, NJ

#2 Aug 10, 2012
Of course he has, he is trying to undo the very foundation of the country for religous freedoms. He would like to portray himself as all religous, look at the actions folks. The man is a liar as he continues to buy votes. This man will do anything for a vote. Any religous person or group will be ganged up on and beaten with verbal sticks. I say bring it on Obamites. You are going to lose in time. Long term good will always win over evil. Yes I am calling Obama evil. Get over it.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#3 Aug 10, 2012
KoolD wrote:
Of course he has, he is trying to undo the very foundation of the country for religous freedoms. He would like to portray himself as all religous, look at the actions folks. The man is a liar as he continues to buy votes. This man will do anything for a vote. Any religous person or group will be ganged up on and beaten with verbal sticks. I say bring it on Obamites. You are going to lose in time. Long term good will always win over evil. Yes I am calling Obama evil. Get over it.
America has had it with the bible thumping evantalibanicals/two-faced religious right. Yes, we are calling them out. Piss off & get over it.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#4 Aug 10, 2012
..TOTAL HOGWASH,BULLmanure,here....eh. ..
jyg8876

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2012
There is no taking out of context, nothing up for interpretation...the Words of the Lord:
It is nigh impossible for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven.
That which you do unto the least of my brother likewise you do unto me.
Odd for God's candidate to speak against these teachings and an EVIL man to speak on their behalf.

He who does good deeds to be seen by man, has already received his reward.
Semper Fi 4 life

Terril, IA

#6 Aug 12, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
America has had it with the bible thumping evantalibanicals/two-faced religious right. Yes, we are calling them out. Piss off & get over it.
No doubt. Enough of the damn religious right and their so called persecution. I love how they claim they are being victimized for their beliefs as they try shoving them down our throats and into our lives.
michelles deformed eye

Montgomery, TX

#7 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Yep...that's what your Muslim in the WH keeps saying. What else 'ya got, crapbrain???
another

Huntsville, AL

#8 Aug 12, 2012
michelles deformed eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...that's what your Muslim in the WH keeps saying. What else 'ya got, crapbrain???
lying bigot
Semper Fi 4 life

Terril, IA

#9 Aug 12, 2012
Muslim? Yeah, that's all you got is paranoid delusions.
michelles deformed eye

Montgomery, TX

#10 Aug 12, 2012
another wrote:
<quoted text>
lying bigot
That all you got? Prove it that Blobama isn't a Muslim.
Wringling Bros

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Aug 12, 2012
michelles deformed eye

Conroe, TX

<quoted text>

Say's Michelle's deformed eye?!!?

You are one sick individual!
michelles deformed eye

Montgomery, TX

#12 Aug 12, 2012
Semper Fi 4 life wrote:
Muslim? Yeah, that's all you got is paranoid delusions.
All you got are fictitious statements from sources like Media Matters. Get a life. Your Muslim will lose in November. Get over it.
michelles deformed eye

Montgomery, TX

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Wringling Bros wrote:
You are one sick individual!
You are moronic. Get over it, libturd.
Semper Fi 4 life

Terril, IA

#14 Aug 12, 2012
michelles deformed eye wrote:
<quoted text>
That all you got? Prove it that Blobama isn't a Muslim.
2 words.

BEER SUMMIT
jyg8876

Moscow, TN

#15 Aug 12, 2012
I actually heard someone say Obama was trying to impose Shari'a law in US, how ignorant is that? About as ignorant as thinking George Bush was a good president.
jyg8876

Moscow, TN

#16 Aug 12, 2012
Obama had bin laden killed the bush's had his family over for dinner
KoolD

Morristown, NJ

#17 Aug 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Wow, impressive use of your vocabulary. Calling who out all the libtards which you apparently represent. Same to you Piss off and get over it.
HRFM

United States

#18 Aug 20, 2012
This country was founded to get away from crazy tax and religious bigots! To have out nominees, well really just that
Morman, saying ANYTHING about religion should be an automatic disqualification for president... No religion in my politics, REPUBLICANS!!
What

Ava, MO

#19 Aug 20, 2012
HRFM wrote:
This country was founded to get away from crazy tax and religious bigots! To have out nominees, well really just that
Morman, saying ANYTHING about religion should be an automatic disqualification for president... No religion in my politics, REPUBLICANS!!
NO religion in politics? You mean no truth or Jesus Christ the Lord in politics, but the religions of man and Satan are fine as you by your words embrace that wholeheartedly. LOL!
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#21 Aug 20, 2012
How many Christians do you know that believe in men lying with men and women kying with women?
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#22 Aug 20, 2012
Semper Fi 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>2 words.
BEER SUMMIT
Thats right I forgot hee settles everything over a drink. A muslim a drinker take your pick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Women's Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Place For Women Is A Home? Dec 8 Lilac 2
News Hormone Replacement Therapy (Apr '15) Nov 27 tressat 4
Eyebrow Hair Loss Tips Nov '17 drumar 1
News Lawsuit targets Trump's rollback of birth-contr... Nov '17 James 12
News For Black Women In Virginia, Our Health Is On T... Nov '17 Hillary Clinton 7
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... Nov '17 The Steven Deaks 185
Online Pharmacy (Jun '10) Nov '17 Ferrvx 5
More from around the web