Sex Strike In Your Bedroom? Group Pus...

Sex Strike In Your Bedroom? Group Pushes For Sex Boycott

There are 5 comments on the MyEyeWitnessNews.com story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Sex Strike In Your Bedroom? Group Pushes For Sex Boycott. In it, MyEyeWitnessNews.com reports that:

A sex strike in the bedroom? It soon could be a reality here in the Mid-South if one liberal leaning group has its way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyEyeWitnessNews.com.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#1 Mar 21, 2012
this group is mixing politics with personal relationships ... it's wrong to use the sexual life of a couple as a tool ...

Not a good idea ...

This can mess up people's relationships ... or marriages .. all for some agenda that has nothing to do with the relationship itself ...

“GERONIMO!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Agreed. Politics is a public and legal way of life. It should not have anything to do with the sexual life of people.

What is it that the party is campaigning for/against that would lead to a sexual strike?
Lucy

Glasgow, UK

#4 Mar 24, 2012
If it's an issue that affects women particularly, like birth control (ultimately it is the woman who carries a child for 9 months, and a man can walk away), then why?

I imagine a lot of men will campaign very hard for a cause if they think that next year's strike could be avoided!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 10, 2012
is everything SPAM on here now?
Javion
#6 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Women's Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 12 hr Rod Knox 6
blocked fallopian tubes treatment please advise Sun Camilleo 1
News Statement from the American College of Medical ... Aug 27 Stephany McDowell 1
How to treat spider veins? Aug 26 MariPat 1
News In Zika crisis, finger pointing but scarce funds Aug 19 so you know 2
Can I trust this clinic or not??? Aug 18 Tasty Pumpkin 1
News Doctors at Catholic hospitals may be unable to ... Aug 17 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web