Women's issues in 2012

Women's issues in 2012

There are 4 comments on the World Magazine story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Women's issues in 2012. In it, World Magazine reports that:

In Denver last week , President Obama presented himself as strong on women's issues and the obvious choice for women in the 2012 election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at World Magazine.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 18, 2012
The Government may not be the best way to deliver to It's Citizenry ALL that matters;but,the Government DOES HAVE the responsibility to see that these things that matter ARE PROVIDED to It's Citizenry.This is the fundamental difference between President Obama a the republican contenders.The US Government CANNOT BE RAN AS A BIG BUSINESS,as Romney and the republicans advocate.The responsibility of the US Government is to PROVIDE FOR THE SECURITY OF THE NATION;and,THE WELFARE OF IT'S CITIZENS.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2012
P.S.These are not my words;I AM QUOTING.GUESS from where?Stephenie

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 14, 2012
This is good considering a lot of women still has limitations even on a country of freedom. I hope if ever Obama wins this coming elections more things will happen like this. http://www.vaginalmeshlawsuit.com
#4 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Women's Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) Mon pailrider 201
News Women's Health: Physicians, Gynecologists Disag... Sun Troll Inspector 6
News Pelosi blasts GOP plans for panel to probe Plan... Sep 29 Responsibility 40
News Boehner's exit makes shutdown less likely Sep 27 Pumpkin Woodlands 3
News Fulton schools' abstinence-is-best sex ed curri... Sep 17 hal 2
News Bishop Oscar CantAo: Bishop responds to editori... Sep '15 cpeter1313 3
News 6 Sites for Understanding and Overcoming Insomnia (Jan '09) Sep '15 williamssmith1n 5
More from around the web