Study: Childhood Vaccines Are Safe

Study: Childhood Vaccines Are Safe

There are 2 comments on the cbslocal.com story from Mar 15, 2013, titled Study: Childhood Vaccines Are Safe. In it, cbslocal.com reports that:

It is a question that many parents of young children ask on a regular basis and it is a very reasonable one: just how safe are childhood vaccinations? The Institute of Medicine, or IOM, has looked at safety and a panel of experts reviewed their findings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbslocal.com.

Pharma Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Absolute garbage. Its damage control. This safety panel would include Pharma vaccine reps and all would be employed in vaccine programing.
Leonardo
#2 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vaccinations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WHO weighs emergency measures for yellow fever ... 6 hr Shevon Drake 1
News Anti-vaccination program offered to gifted chil... Sat John 1
News 7 things about vaccines and autism that the mov... Jun 13 Anonymous 11
News Mum shares shocking chickenpox photos of son wh... Jun 10 Ursus123 2
News Anti-vaxxer's Tribeca triumph: Discredited doct... May '16 VAXXED 23
News Novavax gains FDA fast track as it ramps up lat... May '16 anothervoice 1
News Raging Bullsh*t, part 3: Robert De Niro says he... May '16 VACCINES AUTISM 3
More from around the web