Donald Trump Plays Doctor on Twitter ...

Donald Trump Plays Doctor on Twitter with Autism Claims

There are 14 comments on the WLTI-FM Syracuse story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Donald Trump Plays Doctor on Twitter with Autism Claims. In it, WLTI-FM Syracuse reports that:

Mostly quiet since his last birther allegation, Donald Trump Thursday to went on Twitter to peddle a theory that claims vaccinations cause autism in young children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTI-FM Syracuse.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Not surprising he'd buy into more conspiracy nuttery.
Trump This

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Aug 25, 2012
He's not playing doctor. Too bad doctors don't act like doctors. All they are are glorified Pharmacists who push product for Pharma.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 26, 2012
He is playing doctor. He's giving medical advice, except he doesn't and cant back it up. Hello.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Aug 26, 2012
friend wrote:
He is playing doctor. He's giving medical advice, except he doesn't and cant back it up. Hello.
In that exact way he's like real doctors.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#6 Aug 26, 2012
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> In that exact way he's like real doctors.
I am the last person to defend doctors, but this is just too stupid. Anti-vaccine nuts are against medical science, not doctors. Vaccines work, and anyone who doesn't get vaccines puts all they come into contact with at risk. Now while I agree silly ones like the flu should be voluntary, there are other ways of dealing with it if you're healthy enough that won't put others at risk, certain incurable diseases should be mandated.

Also no, they do not cause autism. Do some research.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 26, 2012
Make no mistake. Trumps 'claims' is politically-based only, with nothing to back up his claims.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#8 Aug 26, 2012
Does anyone really take this raving lunatic seriously?
Another DUH Moment

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Aug 26, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the last person to defend doctors, but this is just too stupid. Anti-vaccine nuts are against medical science, not doctors. Vaccines work, and anyone who doesn't get vaccines puts all they come into contact with at risk. Now while I agree silly ones like the flu should be voluntary, there are other ways of dealing with it if you're healthy enough that won't put others at risk, certain incurable diseases should be mandated.
Also no, they do not cause autism. Do some research.
I've done more research than you obviously. Issue isn't about vaccines working, but thats the duh response. The issue IS do vaccines cause autism. Well vaccine DO cause seizures, which many autistic sufferers have. Vaccine cause neurological problems like narcolepsy. Anorexia is a recognized side effect of several vaccines. Death is the most serious, and if vaccines can cause death and the other serious conditions, they can cause autism. Courts have awarded parents of vaccine injured children billions of dollars through the Vaccine injury compensation program and Vaccine injury court in the USA. I guess you are so knowledgeable you simply forgot that vaccines cause thousands of injuries, a phenomenon that occurs worldwide and involves millions of affected children. How bout YOU do sme research?
Another DUH Moment

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Does anyone really take this raving lunatic seriously?
friend? No nobody takes that lunitic seriously.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 26, 2012
Which vaccines is recognized as causing anorexia?? Narcolepsy and the H1N1 vaccine was shown (March 2012) to be were positive for a genotype linked to narcolepsy. They were genetically predisposed kids.

Many people have seizure disorders and do not have autism. So linking the 2 means nothing when there is no actual link. As for the vaccine courts, who doesn't know vaccines carry risks? No one yet has been awarded for autism.
Another DUH Moment

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Aug 26, 2012
friend wrote:
Which vaccines is recognized as causing anorexia?? Narcolepsy and the H1N1 vaccine was shown (March 2012) to be were positive for a genotype linked to narcolepsy. They were genetically predisposed kids.
Many people have seizure disorders and do not have autism. So linking the 2 means nothing when there is no actual link. As for the vaccine courts, who doesn't know vaccines carry risks? No one yet has been awarded for autism.
Do a search. Vaccines and anorexia. Funny how you downplay vaccine injury and compensation as if its nothing. I guess you're obliviou to pain and suffering. Like a Sociopath.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 26, 2012
I did research it. Cant back up what your claims, can you? Just like Trump who cant back up his claims either.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#14 Aug 26, 2012
Another DUH Moment wrote:
<quoted text> I've done more research than you obviously. Issue isn't about vaccines working, but thats the duh response. The issue IS do vaccines cause autism. Well vaccine DO cause seizures, which many autistic sufferers have. Vaccine cause neurological problems like narcolepsy. Anorexia is a recognized side effect of several vaccines. Death is the most serious, and if vaccines can cause death and the other serious conditions, they can cause autism. Courts have awarded parents of vaccine injured children billions of dollars through the Vaccine injury compensation program and Vaccine injury court in the USA. I guess you are so knowledgeable you simply forgot that vaccines cause thousands of injuries, a phenomenon that occurs worldwide and involves millions of affected children. How bout YOU do sme research?
Correlation to causality fallacy.
Another DUH Moment

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Aug 26, 2012
friend wrote:
I did research it. Cant back up what your claims, can you? Just like Trump who cant back up his claims either.
You're a crack pot. Do your own research, its what you tell me when you don't back up your claims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vaccinations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No protests against Vaxxed screening on Aucklan... Aug 8 Thimerosal 1
News Brooklyn anti-vaxxers are refusing to vaccinate... Aug 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Immunization on the back-to-school list Jul 31 vinucube 1
Would you get the flu shot? Part 2 Jul 31 phstudent 1
Would you get the flu shot? Jul 31 phstudent 1
MMR vaccine with GAD65 containing chick embryo ... Jul 30 vinucube 1
Pharmaceutical companies Jul 28 Kevin M 1
More from around the web