Health risks fade when women quit estrogen

Apr 5, 2011 Full story: MSNBC

Strokes and other health problems linked with estrogen pills appear to fade when women quit taking them after menopause, the first long-term follow-up of a landmark study found.

Full Story

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 7, 2011
It's not Estrogen per se.It's the combination of Estrogen with other hormonal products.ALSO,the quality of the Estrogen is most important.The forms of Estrogen in conmmon usage are derived from "horse piss."
Alijah

Europe

#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Since: Oct 13

Latham, NY

#3 Oct 29, 2013
Taking estrogen or estrogen and progesterone hormones can help alleviate some bothersome symptoms of menopause, like hot flashes, vaginal dryness and trouble sleeping, but the United States Preventive Services Task Force recommends that postmenopausal women avoid the therapy due to an increased risk of heart disease, stroke, dementia and breast cancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uterine Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americans: How health care law affected them Nov '14 Not Cool 1
NM attorney general: 'Right to die' ruling may ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lobo Viejo 14
Official: 'Right to die' ruling may face appeal (Jan '14) Jan '14 Good 11
Health: A fresh approach to cancer, plus keep a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 jjsalon 1
Early Warning Sought For Ovarian Cancer (May '08) Sep '13 Dominick 8
Elixir of youth or cancer risk? (Sep '11) Sep '13 Braden 2
Hormones not always safe to ingest (Oct '06) Sep '13 Damien 6
More from around the web