Flying Rabbis Pray for End to Swine Flu

Flying Rabbis Pray for End to Swine Flu

There are 8 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Flying Rabbis Pray for End to Swine Flu. In it, CBS News reports that:

A planeload of Israeli rabbis and Jewish mystics held an airborne prayer meeting in the belief that it could help check the spread of swine flu in Israel, an Israeli newspaper reported Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2009
what a waste of oxygen!
Freeeedumb

Antioch, CA

#2 Aug 12, 2009
I'm not understanding this. how is flying helping in the search of the flu? I get this really bad feeling this thing is going to take off in November maybe September or October.
Idi O Syncrasy

Farmington, CA

#3 Aug 12, 2009
Freeeedumb wrote:
I'm not understanding this. how is flying helping in the search of the flu? I get this really bad feeling this thing is going to take off in November maybe September or October.
Considering Mossad's discovery that the Flying Elvis's were responsible for spreading the H1N1 virus in Israel, it called for the services of none other than The Flying Rabbi's.
Who else?
Oi Boi!
THINK

Nihon'odori, Japan

#4 Aug 12, 2009
H1N1 virus where flying everywhere...
Vote Green Party now

Fresno, CA

#6 Aug 17, 2009
Is there anyone else out that thinks something is up with this swine flu thing?

I thought that like 300k a year die from just regular flu.

Suddenly we have all this concern over this one strain.

How do they know its going to be so bad?

How do they know to have all these vaccines ready?

I have stopped taking the vaccines all together - years ago - dont know what is in them.

Finance/brainwash corporate media across the board talks as if this flu killing all kinds of people is just going to happen and everyone needs to get vaccinated
Sloping forehead

Montgomery, AL

#7 Mar 3, 2011
I agree

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 3, 2011
Vote Green Party now wrote:
Is there anyone else out that thinks something is up with this swine flu thing?
I thought that like 300k a year die from just regular flu.
Suddenly we have all this concern over this one strain.
How do they know its going to be so bad?
How do they know to have all these vaccines ready?
I have stopped taking the vaccines all together - years ago - dont know what is in them.
Finance/brainwash corporate media across the board talks as if this flu killing all kinds of people is just going to happen and everyone needs to get vaccinated
You're right that normal flu is highly infectious and kills lots of people annually and the most recent H1N1 panic was probably way over the top.

What gets everyone's knickers in a twist is that this particular flu virus is simultaneously infectious to swine and humans (and birds)-- that is rare. It means that the Virus has the capability to jump species and the potential to be much more infectious.

A similar panic occurred back in 1997 with the Bird Flu -- Avian Flu jumped the species divide to infect humans. The Spanish Flu that killed anywhere from 50 to 100 million people in 1918/1919 (making it the most deadly outbreak in human history) is believed to be an Avian Flu that jumped to humans.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Apr 22, 2011
Some suspect these viruses are lab made and spread by vaccine. The science behind vaccines is not omniscience, so far from it. More experimentation than treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What happens when a vaccine actually does somet... Aug 9 friend 31
News CDC Official Calls Obama Worst President, Amate... Jul '15 wild child 1
News Study offers clue to link between swine flu sho... Jul '15 FEAR MONGERING 1
News Mom haunted by drive to Georgetown Hospital ER (Jul '09) May '15 midwives 5
News Centennial student second local case of H1N1 fl... (Jun '09) Apr '15 Halton-hoops 6
News Didn't get autism from a vaccine? That doesn't ... Apr '15 friend GARBAGE 2
News Quirky Question #256, Mandating vaccines for em... Mar '15 SOCK PUPPETS 1
More from around the web