Flu Vaccine 'Linked' To Sleeping Diso...

Flu Vaccine 'Linked' To Sleeping Disorder

There are 3 comments on the Sky News story from Aug 29, 2010, titled Flu Vaccine 'Linked' To Sleeping Disorder. In it, Sky News reports that:

The body that regulates medicines in the UK is examining a possible link between the swine flu vaccine and a sleeping disorder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sky News.

James

Oliver Springs, TN

#1 Aug 29, 2010
Some of the flu vaccines are being linked to much more and being banned in a series of countries.
----------
Just Google: Australia Bans Flu Vaccines

"Seasonal flu vaccinations have been suspended in Australia for all children under the age of five. This comes after 23 children in W. Australia were admitted to hospitals with convulsions after receiving flu injections.
More than 250 children may have had adverse reactions to the vaccine, with symptoms including fever, vomiting and convulsions."

www.articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archi...
----------

"Europe & U.S. ban Australia-made flu vaccine for kids" Aug.18, 2010

"The US Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices did not want children aged nine and below to get the Afluria shot, the U.S. version of CSL's Fluvax, as the vaccine cause fibrile convulsions.
CSL's Fluvax is the only vaccine in the world that combines seasonal and swine flu strains.
It is approved by the World Health Organization."

www.ibtimes.com/contents/20100818/europes -­ban-australia-made-flu-vacci ne ­-kids.html
CharlesAndrews

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Indian Provigil from http://indiantrustedpill.info works great. I was diagnosed with MS at the age of 29 and had severe fatigue for 2 years prior. I started on 200mg which was way too strong so I cut the dose into 100mg. I find that if I take it everyday it is not as effective so I just take it when needed which ends up being about 3 times a week (I work full time in a sort of stressful environment).
It is important not to "over do it" when on Provigil. I have to say that Provigil changed my life. I am now able to spend time with my boyfriend in the evenings after work and also see friends past 9 PM and not get fatigued. I do feel that when I drink on Provigil I get very emotional...so I try and stay away from drinking. I do like how it helps me mentally focus and also have energy to exercise!
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Apr 4, 2011
World Health Organization. Sounds impressive. Its supposed to make us think its an organization thats impartial and independant and staffed with omniscientists who are humanitarians. Consider that bubble burst. W.H.O. is funded by Pharma, and as we see, they will act in Pharma's best interest. Changing the definition of Pandemic being the most blatant example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swine flu jab linked to narcolepsy (Feb '13) Nov 15 Yidfellas v USA 27
News Flu clinics open next week (Oct '10) Nov 4 Dont bother option 4
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) Sep '17 Ricky F 2,335
News This is Maine's chance to start restoring its a... Aug '17 gavel 2
News Mom haunted by drive to Georgetown Hospital ER (Jul '09) Jul '17 giving-birth 7
News Image: Senior Adviser to the President Valerie ... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Grilled Reaganites 3
News Critics say Wal-Mart sick-pay policy puts publi... (Mar '10) Jun '17 Do what is right 5
More from around the web