Michele Bachmann Implies The Holocaus...

Michele Bachmann Implies The Holocaust, Taxation, Are Analogous to Each Other

There are 70 comments on the www.huliq.com story from May 1, 2011, titled Michele Bachmann Implies The Holocaust, Taxation, Are Analogous to Each Other. In it, www.huliq.com reports that:

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann has been accused of being off the deep end before, but her latest statement is bound to cause a lot of flak: on Sunday's she used the Holocaust as an analogy when speaking about taxes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huliq.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#70 May 2, 2011
GunnySteve wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can add "delusional" to your ever-growing list of personal trait failures, along with "liar," "idiot," "predictable," "unoriginal," "stupid," "pathetic," 'useless," "waste of life," "waste of bandwidth" and "retarded."
Maybe those coathanger scars on your head have something to do with it.
I see you are now stalking me. Thats OK PBA, I don't mind. I know you are jealous of me as well you should. I am retired from the Military unlike you who was discharged dishonorably. What you did was unforgivable too! Thanks again for validating everything I've posted about you and PBA means Partial birth abortion. Simple fii idiot.

“Ignorantia valde pestifera.”

Since: Jan 09

Harding Township, NJ

#71 May 2, 2011
Try it wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are now stalking me. Thats OK PBA, I don't mind. I know you are jealous of me as well you should. I am retired from the Military unlike you who was discharged dishonorably. What you did was unforgivable too! Thanks again for validating everything I've posted about you and PBA means Partial birth abortion. Simple fii idiot.
I'm telling you for the last time, Little Mary Head Lice, stop e-mailing me and begging me to let you blow me. It's not going to happen.

You're gay. I'm not. It's that simple. So get over it.

Cretin.

By the way, dipsh*t, first you said I was never *IN* the Marines. Then you said that if I did serve, I never made the rank of Gunnery Sergeant. Then you said I was probably in the Peace Corps. Now you're saying I was dishonorably discharged.

All four of your claims are not true. But which one do you want to stick with, retard?

People are having a difficult time following your dementia.
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#72 May 2, 2011
GunnySteve wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you for the last time, Little Mary Head Lice, stop e-mailing me and begging me to let you blow me. It's not going to happen.
You're gay. I'm not. It's that simple. So get over it.
Cretin.
By the way, dipsh*t, first you said I was never *IN* the Marines. Then you said that if I did serve, I never made the rank of Gunnery Sergeant. Then you said I was probably in the Peace Corps. Now you're saying I was dishonorably discharged.
All four of your claims are not true. But which one do you want to stick with, retard?
People are having a difficult time following your dementia.
You're blowing who, what? I don't care about what you and MCP do. The fact that you are GAY does not concern me either. I do want to thank you for proving what I have posted about you and that drug infested borough of Pemberton. I am glad you realized that admitting the truth about yourself, the dishonorable discharge, etc
will make you feel better. How is you therapy coming along for the brain damage you suffered from the drug overdose? I wish you well. Do have a nice day even though you live in Pemberton.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#73 May 2, 2011
GunnySteve wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can add "delusional" to your ever-growing list of personal trait failures, along with "liar," "idiot," "predictable," "unoriginal," "stupid," "pathetic," 'useless," "waste of life," "waste of bandwidth" and "retarded."
Maybe those coathanger scars on your head have something to do with it.
Either that or when he was dropped on his head from a great height.. repeatedly.
Ho Lee Schitt

Doylestown, PA

#74 May 2, 2011
Bachman's insane comments denigrate every Jew that was a victim of , you guessed it, right wingers! As a very old German lady said to me, the teabaggers reminded her of the exact same sort of ignoramuses that supported Hitler during the Weimar Republic and I am inclined to believe her!

Since: Oct 07

Bean Town.

#75 May 2, 2011
Try it wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired at 13? Lying, retarded moronic juvenile delinquent troll. Retired from middle school at 13. Imbecile.

“Ignorantia valde pestifera.”

Since: Jan 09

Harding Township, NJ

#77 May 2, 2011
Try it wrote:
<quoted text>
You're blowing who, what? I don't care about what you and MCP do. The fact that you are GAY does not concern me either. I do want to thank you for proving what I have posted about you and that drug infested borough of Pemberton. I am glad you realized that admitting the truth about yourself, the dishonorable discharge, etc
will make you feel better. How is you therapy coming along for the brain damage you suffered from the drug overdose? I wish you well. Do have a nice day even though you live in Pemberton.
So that's all you have left, huh, Little Mary Head Lice? I've b*tchslapped you so many times with facts that literally your only comeback is "I know you are but what am I?"

It's astounding that you haven't realized what a complete waste of life you are and hanged yourself. It would be the only service you've every performed for mankind.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#78 May 2, 2011
She said if America Does not support Israel that Israel has enough missiles to destroy America she is a traitor.
Billy Ringo

Gwynn Oak, MD

#79 May 3, 2011
Palin/Bachmann - 2012 <---- damn mavericky !!!!

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#80 May 3, 2011
GunnySteve wrote:
<quoted text>
It's astounding that you haven't realized what a complete waste of life you are and hanged yourself. It would be the only service you've every performed for mankind.
It's astounding you don't have jizz leaking from your pores from all the service you've performed ON mankind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mom haunted by drive to Georgetown Hospital ER (Jul '09) May '15 midwives 5
News Centennial student second local case of H1N1 fl... (Jun '09) Apr '15 Halton-hoops 6
News Didn't get autism from a vaccine? That doesn't ... Apr '15 friend GARBAGE 2
News Quirky Question #256, Mandating vaccines for em... Mar '15 SOCK PUPPETS 1
News Chamber, Region to host pandemic workshop June 25 (Jun '09) Mar '15 need 2 hold rail ... 5
News In swine flu season, sanitizer for the hand of God (Oct '09) Mar '15 GUARANTEED SIGN I... 130
Swine flu toll rises to 17 in J&K Mar '15 Ashok T Jaisinghani 1
More from around the web