Russia blames Georgia for swine flu

Russia blames Georgia for swine flu

There are 15 comments on the Tajikistan News.Net story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Russia blames Georgia for swine flu. In it, Tajikistan News.Net reports that:

A top Russian official Monday blamed a recent outbreak of African Swine Fever Virus in the country on Georgia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tajikistan News.Net.

Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Joensuu, Finland

#1 Apr 9, 2012
I though it was a ukrainka who sneezed on a tajik shitskin that caused it.

Since: Jan 09

Moscow

#2 Apr 9, 2012
As far as the human version of swine flu, I think I was one of the first to transmit it to Russia-my school was one of the first in the UK to get it and I definitely spread something flu-like to my family on an exeat.

Can't be sure though-there was a bug that everyone got, but swine flu was confirmed a month later when someone had to get tested for a holiday abroad.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#3 Apr 9, 2012
Besides didn't the jewish morons led by Chaim Weizman say that you russian bastards were immune to flu during the last major deadly epidemic. It killed Sverdlov though so I guess the yids in your country are as fragile as ever, eh Shturmy.

Since: Jan 09

Moscow

#4 Apr 9, 2012
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Besides didn't the jewish morons led by Chaim Weizman say that you russian bastards were immune to flu during the last major deadly epidemic. It killed Sverdlov though so I guess the yids in your country are as fragile as ever, eh Shturmy.
There is no part of that post that doesn't make you look like a racist douchebag. Not one.

You realize that you're just making people dislike your country by being a jerk?
Yoshi Katanaki

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Luki big jerk. Send him here, we make him into sushi sticks and deep fry him in whale lard for American market. Or maybe freeze-dry him into jerky for American cowboys.
Annie

Southampton, UK

#6 Apr 9, 2012
Yoshi Katanaki wrote:
Luki big jerk. Send him here, we make him into sushi sticks and deep fry him in whale lard for American market. Or maybe freeze-dry him into jerky for American cowboys.
Alas, there is not enough meat for that. However, he may make an alternative twist on a hirst piece. Just stick an apple in his gob.
Annie

Southampton, UK

#7 Apr 9, 2012
Shturmovic wrote:
<quoted text>

You realize that you're just making people dislike your country by being a jerk?
It's probably not even his Country. I reckon he is an import.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#8 Apr 9, 2012
Shturmovic wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no part of that post that doesn't make you look like a racist douchebag. Not one.
You realize that you're just making people dislike your country by being a jerk?
Silly little russian peasant. You take internet way too seriously. If military leaders of Russia, China and USA really listen to morons like you, Annie, Maxim or serbian jew Live free who known uses the name Yoshi Katanaki we all would be dead for a long time now. Hmmko on the other hand seems like a smart individual as does SWG so good luck to those two individuals if they ever try the create a career at the Petantagon or Russian ministry of defense.

Since: Jan 09

Moscow

#9 Apr 9, 2012
I like the fact that at least you don't deny being a racist dickhead to everyone here
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You take internet way too seriously..
So you're an incompetent, obvious troll. An exceptional accomplishment if one may say so.
Dr NO

United States

#10 Apr 9, 2012
So, according to Russia, Georgia is a super power or something. What about Americans? Not blaming them is not fair.
Emily Post

United States

#11 Apr 9, 2012
What's a little flu amongst friends?
Yoshi Katanaki

United States

#12 Apr 9, 2012
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly little russian peasant. You take internet way too seriously. If military leaders of Russia, China and USA really listen to morons like you, Annie, Maxim or serbian jew Live free who known uses the name Yoshi Katanaki we all would be dead for a long time now. Hmmko on the other hand seems like a smart individual as does SWG so good luck to those two individuals if they ever try the create a career at the Petantagon or Russian ministry of defense.
How could I be a Serbian Jew? All those Serbian neo-Nazis exterminated the Jews long ago, just to show up the SS.

Oh, I guess that was the Croats.

Never mind.
Yoshi Katanaki

United States

#13 Apr 9, 2012
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably not even his Country. I reckon he is an import.
Albanian, of course. 21st Waffen SS Division survivor. He carries a portrait of the Grand Mufti in his wallet do this day.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#14 Apr 10, 2012
Yoshi Katanaki wrote:
<quoted text>
Albanian, of course. 21st Waffen SS Division survivor. He carries a portrait of the Grand Mufti in his wallet do this day.
More likely he's Russian, I've never seen him support the Albanian cause, you sound like the person you claim not to be.
ObserverTM

United States

#15 Apr 10, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>More likely he's Russian, I've never seen him support the Albanian cause, you sound like the person you claim not to be.
What can I say? You sound like a thousand pouks I've encountered in Texas chili shacks but I certainly don't think you're one of them. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delay your ejaculation and hence the excitement... Apr 3 Wilkinson 1
News First H1N1 clinics draw huge crowds (Oct '09) Mar '16 how many die earlier 2
News Vaccine shortage expected next week (Nov '09) Feb '16 somw dont want a ... 2
News Alice Vitoria Gomes Bezerra, 3 months old, who has Feb '16 Sent By Text 1
News Centennial student second local case of H1N1 fl... (Jun '09) Jan '16 yep 7
News Antibodies to our own proteins may predict adve... Jan '16 Friend 1
News What happens when a vaccine actually does somet... (Jul '15) Aug '15 friend 31
More from around the web