Obama's Mexico Agenda: Trucks, Tariff...

Obama's Mexico Agenda: Trucks, Tariffs and Swine Flu

There are 3 comments on the ABC News story from Aug 9, 2009, titled Obama's Mexico Agenda: Trucks, Tariffs and Swine Flu. In it, ABC News reports that:

As the leaders of the United States, Mexico and Canada gathered this evening, they were to talk about normal summit issues such as climate change and economic recovery -- including resolving a tariff dispute centered on the issue of Mexican trucking in the United States .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“PlainThoughtsDel iveredRoughly”

Since: Aug 07

#1 Aug 9, 2009
Oh so thats his plan ... to truck in swine flu and then charge us for it .

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#2 Aug 9, 2009
No talk about a porous border and the drug/turf war?
Can You Hear Me

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2011
FYI: For your own safety and right to know.

Mexican 18 wheel trucks will be allowed to drive anywhere in the U.S. within the next 6 months under NAFTA.

All trucks that operate in the U.S. MUST have a DOT#. If a DOT# ends with an X that means the truck is domiciled (permanent legal residence) from Mexico.

So for example the DOT# says:

The X at the end, the LAST mark denotes the truck is from MeXico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 6 things you need to know about getting the flu... Wed Up Your Flue - Ma... 2
News Region opens H1N1 flu clinics to all residents (Nov '09) Oct 25 did flu shots kill 2
urrelymedsprovider.com Review Oct 16 urrelymedsprovider 1
News Local flu shot clinics set for Oct. 20, Nov. 4 (Oct '09) Oct 6 Big Pharma eh 6
News Swine flu jab linked to narcolepsy (Feb '13) Aug '16 prairie village KS 25
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) Aug '16 Uber-Bro of the U... 514
News Centennial student second local case of H1N1 fl... (Jun '09) Aug '16 fire next door 8
More from around the web