'It was just like Titanic'

'It was just like Titanic'

There are 1 comment on the Daily Star story from Jan 14, 2012, titled 'It was just like Titanic'. In it, Daily Star reports that:

A DAD fears swine flu drug Tamiflu left him paralysed. Former satellite engineer Neil Goodwin was prescribed the anti-viral over the phone during the 2009 swine flu pandemic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Star.

AlisonBarrington AlmaCOUSA

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 16, 2012
See my page Alison Barrington Alma Colorado USA for RNA virus information. RNA viruses are associated with many illnesses including influenza, H1N1 is an RNA virus, H1 Swine Flu was a bioweapon in the Special Virus Cancer Program of the USA 1971 pages 190-250. RNA viruses are inhibited by Tetrasilver Tetroxide US Pat 5676977 or US Pat 6485755 ( www.patentstorm.us ) describe RNA virus inhibition in the disease symptomotology of Cancer/HIV. It is easy to make in your kitchen with howtomaketetrasilvertetroxide.com having instructions. Also friend me on Facebook and read the SVCP report excerpts on RNA viruses role in cancer, and pictures of Tetrasil recipients experiencing no detectable RNA viruses for HIV. Dr Marvin Antelman MD described it to not have any adverse side effects, no bone marrow suppression, hair loss, or damage to kidneys. Only slight enlargement of liver which can occur when man RNA viruses die off as proteins in your body to eliminate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swine flu jab linked to narcolepsy (Feb '13) Nov 15 Yidfellas v USA 27
News Flu clinics open next week (Oct '10) Nov 4 Dont bother option 4
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) Sep '17 Ricky F 2,335
News This is Maine's chance to start restoring its a... Aug '17 gavel 2
News Mom haunted by drive to Georgetown Hospital ER (Jul '09) Jul '17 giving-birth 7
News Image: Senior Adviser to the President Valerie ... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Grilled Reaganites 3
News Critics say Wal-Mart sick-pay policy puts publi... (Mar '10) Jun '17 Do what is right 5
More from around the web