Almost All Flu Sufferers In Intensive...

Almost All Flu Sufferers In Intensive Care Didn't Get Flu Shot: Study

There are 1 comment on the Health.com story from Feb 14, 2014, titled Almost All Flu Sufferers In Intensive Care Didn't Get Flu Shot: Study. In it, Health.com reports that:

That simple message is hammered home in a new study from Duke University Medical Center that found virtually all of the people with influenza who ended up in intensive care earlier this flu season had chosen not to get the annual flu vaccine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Health.com.

FEAR BASED MARKETING

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Feb 15, 2014
Another example of fear based marketing. Not only do those who actually get flu shots still get the flu, but vaccine makers take credit for all those who don't get flu in the general public. I can say I've never had the flu. How would I know, when colds and flu are so similar? So if I wasn't going to get the flu anyway and got a shot, I should say the shot protected me? Hardly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Image: Senior Adviser to the President Valerie ... (Jan '10) May 11 Fleas and Deserters 2
News Back-to-School Guidance on Swine Flu (Aug '09) May 7 Dan Just Wept 30
News Mom haunted by drive to Georgetown Hospital ER (Jul '09) Apr '17 try this eh 6
News First H1N1 clinics draw huge crowds (Oct '09) Apr '17 bad all over 3
News Flu Tightens Its Hold on the Nation Jan '17 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News First Case of Swine Flu Confirmed in TriCities (May '09) Jan '17 Porky Piggg 5
News Vaccine shortage expected next week (Nov '09) Jan '17 Is 6th line on th... 3
More from around the web