H1N1 Flu Is Raging in Britain. Could U.S. Be Next?

Jan 21, 2011 Full story: HON 19

This winter, influenza seems to be behaving very differently depending on what side of the Atlantic you're on.

Full Story
phaedrus

AOL

#1 Jan 21, 2011
The CDC recommends that all people aged 6 months and over get the seasonal flu shot, with priority given to pregnant women, young children, the elderly and certain other groups.
This is because they want everyone to be at risk for dying from the flu. I have never had a flu shot and have never had any flu at all. I have known people that have been healthy all their lives and got a FREE flu shot and a few years later died from the flu, and in the meantime had a whole bunch of other medical problems too.
This year the federal government combined the regular flu shot with that H1N1 crap that had the mercury and arsenic in it and 87% of the veterans refused the shots. Now they are trying to make the American people believe that they are at risk of dying because the UK has more than a 100 people dying from the flu. I am sorry but I find it very hard to believe that our government leaders will tell anyone the truth anymore and it isn't just because there is someone in the white house that doesn't belong there, This has been going on since the politicians decided to make a career out of being senators and congress men..
hiie

Mooresville, NC

#2 Jan 27, 2011
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Apr 1, 2011
Vaccines are purported to enhance your immune system. A good marketing strategy right? Problem is, its untrue. Vaccine components suppress your immune system either temporarily or permanently. In Canada during the H1N1 fake pandemic there was concern about taking the regular flu shot, and the H1N1 shot. It was never really explained why. Personally I suspect it was immune suppression they feared. After the reg shot, the H1N1 would be dangerous and could cause an outbreak. I also suspect many young people died of H1N1 because after a life of never ending vaccine suppression, their true immune system was crippled, confused and barely functioning.
John

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 1, 2011
Its nuclear radiation I am worried about. Not H1N1.
FBOMBER

Winkler, Canada

#5 Apr 11, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
Vaccines are purported to enhance your immune system. A good marketing strategy right? Problem is, its untrue. Vaccine components suppress your immune system either temporarily or permanently. In Canada during the H1N1 fake pandemic there was concern about taking the regular flu shot, and the H1N1 shot. It was never really explained why. Personally I suspect it was immune suppression they feared. After the reg shot, the H1N1 would be dangerous and could cause an outbreak. I also suspect many young people died of H1N1 because after a life of never ending vaccine suppression, their true immune system was crippled, confused and barely functioning.
It bears repeating.
just another no body

AOL

#6 Apr 11, 2011
I have never had a flu shot and have never had the flu, I don't trust the government to be truthful when it concerns my health at all. I am living proof that the fact that the governemt said IF I got the flu shot that My body would build up antibodies to it and I'd never have to worry about getting it.. I didn't get the free shots NOR have I had the flu either.. DO NOT believe what the government OR the government run MEDIA put in print either because they are all out to cause you harm!!
How many of you have had some sort of flu and have already had the FLU SHOTS vs. How many have never had the shots and died from the flu or have gotten the flu???
My parents got the flu shots when they were free and they got a ton of medical problems since that time and they were as healthy as I am now at age 68!! They are both turned 65 and died within months of each other!!
FBOMBER

Winkler, Canada

#7 Apr 11, 2011
Theres a story on here in the forums about flu vaccine and narcolepsy in Sweden, make sure you all read it. Safe vaccines my arse.
Dickie Dictionary

AOL

#8 Apr 11, 2011
Spelling error. The input word "narcolepsy" is not found. Maybe they spell it differently in Sweden?
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Apr 12, 2011
When you try searching forums on Topix it always says not found. Its annoying. The search feature is useless. Just read the forums list, you'll see it.
Fbomber SUCKS

AOL

#10 Apr 12, 2011
who pray tell is looking for it Bozo?? IF you want someone to read something that you feel is important to the foeum, then supply the url to where it is.. Otherwise STFU!
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Apr 13, 2011
Fbomber SUCKS wrote:
who pray tell is looking for it Bozo?? IF you want someone to read something that you feel is important to the foeum, then supply the url to where it is.. Otherwise STFU!
A fine show of ignorance you get my vote for ahole of the century.
Fbomber sucks

AOL

#12 Apr 13, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text> A fine show of ignorance you get my vote for ahole of the century.
NO ONE wants your stupid vote especially from the A-Hole of the Century you Greasey piece of Italian PIG lard!!
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Apr 14, 2011
Fbomber sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE wants your stupid vote especially from the A-Hole of the Century you Greasey piece of Italian PIG lard!!
Here's something you should understand..DUH! DUH! UH..DUH! Freakin Neanderthal!
Dickie Dictionary

AOL

#14 Apr 15, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
When you try searching forums on Topix it always says not found. Its annoying. The search feature is useless. Just read the forums list, you'll see it.
You missed the point you fool, the word you used is not spelled corectly so looking in the index does no good at all.. IF you want someone to read something you should post a link to where it is! You didn't and no one read it and you are calling other people names like ahole of the century??
I sure hope you don't have any children to bring into this world. Stupid is as Stupid does "Bonehead"!
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Apr 18, 2011
Dickie Dictionary wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point you fool, the word you used is not spelled corectly so looking in the index does no good at all.. IF you want someone to read something you should post a link to where it is! You didn't and no one read it and you are calling other people names like ahole of the century??
I sure hope you don't have any children to bring into this world. Stupid is as Stupid does "Bonehead"!
Oh, likr you spelled corectly? Turd. I spelled narcolepsy correctly so you and the other illiterate should get your GED's.
Dickie Dictionary II

AOL

#16 Apr 18, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
I spelled narcolepsy correctly .
I guess Webster needs tro get his GED too than you FCKTARD! but afterall NO ONE is reading what you wanted us all to read because you are just a dumbassedfckturd jerk!
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Apr 20, 2011
Dickie Dictionary II wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Webster needs tro get his GED too than you FCKTARD! but afterall NO ONE is reading what you wanted us all to read because you are just a dumbassedfckturd jerk!
Sorry, you're mistaking me for someone who gives a damn. Go take out your frustration on your gay lover.
Dickie Dictionary II

AOL

#18 Apr 20, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, Go take out your frustration on your gay lover.
But, But, But, YOU said you'd be my GAY lover and now after you blew me you changed your mind.. I am so HURT..
I'll have to go sulk now too!!

heh heh heh
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#19 Apr 21, 2011
Dickie Dictionary II wrote:
<quoted text>
But, But, But, YOU said you'd be my GAY lover and now after you blew me you changed your mind.. I am so HURT..
I'll have to go sulk now too!!
heh heh heh
Elton you've been drinking again. I'm not George Michael..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Centennial student second local case of H1N1 fl... (Jun '09) 13 hr flu outbreak Benn... 5
No, the CDC did not just apologize and admit th... Dec '14 Vaccis Mam Kill 1
Vaccine spray may not work for swine flu in kids Nov '14 general population 1
Cold? Flu? H1N1? Know the differences (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 3
Free seasonal flu shots offered in Frankfort - ... (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 8
Eula Biss' 'On Immunity' explores fear of, resi... Oct '14 MMR CAUSES AUTISM... 1
Get your flu shot and help fight hunger Sep '14 FLU VAC CON 2
More from around the web