Flu season has not peaked yet in El Paso, health expert says

Jan 25, 2014 Full story: El Paso Times

While deaths from the flu continue to increase locally, health officials said now is the time to vaccinate against it because the flu season does not peak in El Paso until early March.

Full Story
mommy of five

Cedar Creek, TX

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Don't buy into the media hype people. You are safer without the vaccine. Most of the people with the vaccine get the flu anyway and have a worse case. Every time they get the vaccine it most likely increases their chances for Alzheimer's. But the media will never mention that. Just don't do it.
Jeremy Rutherford

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 25, 2014
mommy of five wrote:
Don't buy into the media hype people. You are safer without the vaccine. Most of the people with the vaccine get the flu anyway and have a worse case. Every time they get the vaccine it most likely increases their chances for Alzheimer's. But the media will never mention that. Just don't do it.
My sister died of flu. I don't think you know what in hell you're talking about.
Foster Care

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 25, 2014
All those years...One second ruined yours and your kids lives forever
Gerry

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 14, 2014
Best thing to do is to protect yourself from the threat anyway. I usually load up on immune boosting vitamins during flu season. Recently found this supplement on amazon called instant immunity that's gotten me through it just fine. Highly recommend it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get your flu shot and help fight hunger 22 hr FLU VAC CON 2
Report: Security agency not prepared for pandemic Sep 9 CDC maims kills 1
Lawmakers Say Migrant Children Are Diseased, Sh... Aug '14 gone from hazy 12
Ebola outbreak declared world public health eme... Aug '14 HumanSpirit 1
Here Are 5 Times Infectious Diseases Escaped Fr... Aug '14 stan the man 3
Disease Fears: Border Patrol union issues warni... Jul '14 sheepleloveroyalty 3
At Least Two 'Border Kids' Have Swine Flu Jul '14 Forgot 1

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE