Pitt-Bradford Students Present Paper At American Chemical Society National Meeting

There are 2 comments on the Bradford Today story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Pitt-Bradford Students Present Paper At American Chemical Society National Meeting. In it, Bradford Today reports that:

Two University of Pittsburgh at Bradford students presented a paper on the effectiveness of hand-washing versus hand sanitizer at the national meeting of the American Chemistry Society in Anaheim, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradford Today.

Michele Hauck

Mifflinburg, PA

#1 Apr 20, 2011
I enjoyed your presentation!
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Apr 22, 2011
A small, but positive step "backward". We need to get off pharma for everything. We need to rediscover the roots of health. Hand washing works. So would planned exposure to virus one at a time, the way Mom's used to. Controlled and isolated, and safe. Vaccines have destroyed generations and created dozens of conditions and diseases that never existed. We've been conned into believing without them we'd be dead. What about before they existed? My ancesters lived through the worst of times, the black plague, and I wouldn't be here if immune systems couldn't handle it. So I should fear measles and chicken pox? Hardly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Centennial student second local case of H1N1 fl... (Jun '09) Apr 26 Halton-hoops 6
News Didn't get autism from a vaccine? That doesn't ... Apr '15 friend GARBAGE 2
News Quirky Question #256, Mandating vaccines for em... Mar '15 SOCK PUPPETS 1
News Mom haunted by drive to Georgetown Hospital ER (Jul '09) Mar '15 brampton guy in town 4
News Chamber, Region to host pandemic workshop June 25 (Jun '09) Mar '15 need 2 hold rail ... 5
News In swine flu season, sanitizer for the hand of God (Oct '09) Mar '15 GUARANTEED SIGN I... 130
Swine flu toll rises to 17 in J&K Mar '15 Ashok T Jaisinghani 1
More from around the web