Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine & Fibromyalg...

Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine & Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

There are 11 comments on the chronicfatigue.about.com story from Nov 15, 2009, titled Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine & Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. In it, chronicfatigue.about.com reports that:

The flu vaccine topic is always controversial among those of us with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome , and H1N1 added a whole new layer to that this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at chronicfatigue.about.com.

sharon

Chapel Hill, NC

#1 Nov 29, 2009
DO NOT get the Swine Flu vaccine!!!
The vaccine will get you into more trouble than if you were to have the low probability event of actually getting the Swine Flu. That vaccine will introduce the H1N1 into your system and your immune system can NOT fight it.

Swine flu has been hyped by the CDC and the rates of true Swine Flu sick and dead are very low. Far too low to risk getting an untested vaccine.

“Mess with me.”

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#2 Apr 16, 2010
Well, I don't know about that, but I got the vaccine, and had no problems with it. I have fibro and CFS. I never felt any different. I figured I would rather get the vaccine than the H1N1 virus. Thankfully, it didn't affect me. But people should always do what they think is right for them.
FBOMBER

Canada

#3 Aug 23, 2011
Aluminum overload and chronic fatique syndrome, a vaccine connection.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/1299...
Bee-ess

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Aug 29, 2011
CDC ignores seizure risk of flu vaccines. Australia and UK chose to not vaccinate children under 5 years.
http://www.wellsphere.com/general-medicine-ar...
Anonymous

Srinagar, India

#5 Sep 7, 2011
Definitely, the swine flu vaccines like, Tamiflu and Nasovac are good preventive measures for avoiding swine flu but these vaccines leave serious side effects on body and can prove to be fatal for children.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Sep 8, 2011
milli wrote:
Definitely, the swine flu vaccines like, Tamiflu and Nasovac are good preventive measures for avoiding swine flu but these vaccines leave serious side effects on body and can prove to be fatal for children.
No they are not.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Sep 12, 2011
Fools!
Susan

Somerset, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2011
I have fibro and a host of other autoimmune problems. Over the years, I have had two shots and I had terrible flares several days later. I don't get the shots anymore and my primary doc doesn't push the issue.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Sep 22, 2011
Susan wrote:
I have fibro and a host of other autoimmune problems. Over the years, I have had two shots and I had terrible flares several days later. I don't get the shots anymore and my primary doc doesn't push the issue.
No kidding. Vaccines cause autoimmune conditions. Your primary doc should know better, but they keep their knowledge to themselves to protect themselves, while selling you these poisons.
Susan

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2012
I had the autoimmune disorders, long before the flu shots. My current primary doc agrees that they undoubtedly aggravated the situation. BTW, she is NOT the one who gave me the shots. I just turn into a hermit durring flu season. KY is in the middle of a major epidemic now. I am glad it is relatively early this year so we can get it over with.
Susan

Somerset, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2012
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaccines can begin the process with childhood vaccines. Children get arthritis.

I am aware of that. Autoimmune disorders are common in my family. When I was a young child, the connection had not been made with the immunizations. Mine started popping up after a severe head and neck injury from a car wreck in 1966. I was dxed with Fibro in '76 when it was called Fibrocytis and most doctors did not accept it as a legit dx. I was symptomatic with it back to '66.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The flu shot is largely worthless and possibly ... Dec 29 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Swine flu jab linked to narcolepsy (Feb '13) Nov '17 Yidfellas v USA 27
News Flu clinics open next week (Oct '10) Nov '17 Dont bother option 4
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) Sep '17 Ricky F 2,335
News This is Maine's chance to start restoring its a... Aug '17 gavel 2
News Mom haunted by drive to Georgetown Hospital ER (Jul '09) Jul '17 giving-birth 7
News Image: Senior Adviser to the President Valerie ... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Grilled Reaganites 3
More from around the web