1,600 shots given at Region 8 flu clinic

1,600 shots given at Region 8 flu clinic

There are 96 comments on the KAIT story from Oct 29, 2010, titled 1,600 shots given at Region 8 flu clinic. In it, KAIT reports that:

JONESBORO, AR No one wants to get the flu, one of the best ways to prevent it is a shot! Last year's outbreak of the H1N1 virus had people crowding their doctor's offices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Belasrius

Since: Dec 09

State University, AR

#1 Oct 29, 2010
Public Health: It's a good thing.
Poison

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 29, 2010
Seasonal flu vaccine is not a good thing! I would advise everyone to avoid a flu shot at all cost. Do you know what goes into a vaccine? Oh yeah eggs!LOL any other ingredients you know of? how about flormadehyde, thimerosal, and plenty of other highly toxic substances. Dont take my word for it look it up. please look it up!

P.S. Thimerosal is made from mercury one of the most powerful neurotoxins know.

Vitamin D3 is much more effective at preventing the flu than poison injections

“Im a realist”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 29, 2010
You take your home remedies and I will take a flu shot. I wont get the flu, you might :)
Poison

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Oct 29, 2010
ASU Republican wrote:
You take your home remedies and I will take a flu shot. I wont get the flu, you might :)
Take your shot then its not my brain getting melted. I have NEVER taken a seasonal flu vaccine and I have NEVER had the flu. Seasonal flu vaccines are a cruel joke. And I doubt you actually read anything about what is in a flu shot, I'm not making this up its for real. Go ahead and trust your western medicine maybe in a few years you can be part of a class action lawsuit because your brain got fried from a pharmaceutical.

Belasrius

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2010
Thimersol is not toxic. People who claim this clearly do not understand chemistry. They just here the compound has mercury in it and assume "well that must be bad". It certainly doesn't cause autism either.
Poison

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 30, 2010
Thimerosal is toxic, here is a msds sheet http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Thimerosal-99...

I don't need to understand chemistry to know thimerosal is toxic. It says its toxic on its msds sheet. Maybe you should find out a little on what you are mainlining into your body.

I bet you think flormadehyde is good for your body too.

Its Poison I just think people should know whats going on instead of blindly trusting pharmaceutical companies.
Toki Wartooth

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 30, 2010
Dids yous knows, thats does tables salts hasa does higers toxicitys levels thens does flus medicines? Researches yours LD 50s. Thanks yous. Ima Toki Wartooths!
Toki Wartooth

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 30, 2010
Oopsie! Toki wases wrongs. Toki wases offs
bys as fews thousands milligramses.

Toki Wartooths sayses donts takes does flus medicines. Takes does tables salts, theys nots ases bads fors yous.

Thanks yous, Toki

Belasrius

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2010
Toki Wartooth wrote:
Oopsie! Toki wases wrongs. Toki wases offs
bys as fews thousands milligramses.
Toki Wartooths sayses donts takes does flus medicines. Takes does tables salts, theys nots ases bads fors yous.
Thanks yous, Toki
I love Toki, btw. Yea, LD-50's. Look those up. Salt or Water in high enough intakes are poisonous as well.
Poison

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Oct 30, 2010
I'll just put this out there, you might need the info later. http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/

Too bad they don't have a injury compensation program for salt or water being they are also poisons.

“Im a realist”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 30, 2010
Poison wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your shot then its not my brain getting melted. I have NEVER taken a seasonal flu vaccine and I have NEVER had the flu. Seasonal flu vaccines are a cruel joke. And I doubt you actually read anything about what is in a flu shot, I'm not making this up its for real. Go ahead and trust your western medicine maybe in a few years you can be part of a class action lawsuit because your brain got fried from a pharmaceutical.
My brain is perfectly fine.

The interesting part here is that you say "western medicine." I would like to know what country your from or which decade you never came out of.

Belasrius

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2010
ASU Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
My brain is perfectly fine.
The interesting part here is that you say "western medicine." I would like to know what country your from or which decade you never came out of.
Oh, Poison is probably some homeopathic supporter fighting the "unnatural" and evil allopaths, i.e. "Western medicine" which is actually called evidence-based medicine that's rooted in the scientific method.

What they also fail to mention is that thimerisol has all-but-been removed from vaccines in the United States because due to having ready access to refrigeration, vaccines can and do keep well. The only places vaccines where thimerisol is used as a preservative are where they will not be able to refrigerated properly, you know like in 3rd world countries. I'm afraid this person might be against a malaria vaccine (which kills a few million people in the tropics every year) if it had to contain thimerisol so that it would keep long enough to those who needed it. Scientific ignorance can kill. Just look at the Zambian famine as well.

Belasrius

United States

#13 Oct 30, 2010
Poison wrote:
I'll just put this out there, you might need the info later. http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/
Too bad they don't have a injury compensation program for salt or water being they are also poisons.
Did you seriously just admit to us all that salt and water are poisons?
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#14 Oct 30, 2010
With the new corruption of the pharmacutical industry in the mind drugging of American for pain and other political motives, I would question any research by the Pharmacutical industry or any drug or vaccine they marketed.

Pfizer’s Headache
Lawsuit charges drugmaker was deceptive about Neurontin.

After it paid $430 million to settle a 2004 lawsuit over illegal promotion of its anti-seizure drug Neurontin, Pfizer, the world's largest pharmaceutical company, may have thought its legal troubles with that medication were over. Not so fast: A new lawsuit, brought by the same attorney, alleges that the company's misdeeds went much further than originally charged. According to newly unsealed court documents, not only did the company and its subsidiaries push Neurontin for unapproved uses—the practice at the center of the first suit, which Pfizer admitted to as part of its settlement—they did so knowing that the drug was ineffective for several of those conditions (the settlement involved allegations of both criminal and civil violations). Pfizer, according to the documents, engaged in "outright deception of the biomedical community, and suppression of scientific truth"—stalling or stopping the publication of negative study results; manipulating both trial designs and data to make the drug look more effective than it was; and using questionable tactics to enhance the drug's image and increase its sales.
These practices were "highly unethical, harmful to science, wasteful of public resources, and potentially dangerous to the public's health," writes Kay Dickersin, the author of the longest of the documents and the director of the Center for Clinical Trials at Johns Hopkins University.

Pasted from < http://www.newsweek.com/2008/10/07/pfizer-s-h... ;

Belasrius

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2010
HumanSpirit wrote:
With the new corruption of the pharmacutical industry in the mind drugging of American for pain and other political motives, I would question any research by the Pharmacutical industry or any drug or vaccine they marketed.
Pfizer’s Headache
Lawsuit charges drugmaker was deceptive about Neurontin.
After it paid $430 million to settle a 2004 lawsuit over illegal promotion of its anti-seizure drug Neurontin, Pfizer, the world's largest pharmaceutical company, may have thought its legal troubles with that medication were over. Not so fast: A new lawsuit, brought by the same attorney, alleges that the company's misdeeds went much further than originally charged. According to newly unsealed court documents, not only did the company and its subsidiaries push Neurontin for unapproved uses—the practice at the center of the first suit, which Pfizer admitted to as part of its settlement—they did so knowing that the drug was ineffective for several of those conditions (the settlement involved allegations of both criminal and civil violations). Pfizer, according to the documents, engaged in "outright deception of the biomedical community, and suppression of scientific truth"—stalling or stopping the publication of negative study results; manipulating both trial designs and data to make the drug look more effective than it was; and using questionable tactics to enhance the drug's image and increase its sales.
These practices were "highly unethical, harmful to science, wasteful of public resources, and potentially dangerous to the public's health," writes Kay Dickersin, the author of the longest of the documents and the director of the Center for Clinical Trials at Johns Hopkins University.
Pasted from < http://www.newsweek.com/2008/10/07/pfizer-s-h... ;
If your issue is with unscrupulous corporations, we probably have some common ground here. I am rather uneasy on the idea, personally, of turning a profit off sickness. The science of vaccines are quite sound and effective. Vaccines are a one of the most profound preventive medical procedures ever devised.
Poison

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Oct 31, 2010
Belasrius wrote:
<quoted text>
The science of vaccines are quite sound and effective. Vaccines are a one of the most profound preventive medical procedures ever devised.
Once again you are wrong maybe you just got your flu shot so you are in denial because you thought you were doing something good for yourself when in fact you were poisoning yourself don't blame me I know the truth hurts and is hard to accept. The science of vaccines is not sound and effective its junk science. If you would actually do your own research instead of just blindly accepting the word of an authority like your doctor you would find out what is going on. I'll even make it easy by throwing out some scientific journal articles on the subject.

Hartstock,,“”Post-vaccinial Lymphadenitis: Hyperplasia of Lymphoid Tissue That Simulates Malignant Lymphomas”, Apr 1968, Cancer, 21(4):632-649.

Cherkeziia, SE, et al,“Disorders in the Murine Chromosome Apparatus Induced By Immunization with a Complex of Anti-viral Vaccines,” Vopr Virusol, 1979 Sept Oct,(5):547-550.

Bondarev, VN et al,“The Changes of the Nervous System in Children After Vaccination”, Pediatria, Jun 1969; 48:20-24.

Selway,“MMR vaccination and autism 1998. Medical practitioners need to give more than reassurance.” BMJ 1998 Jun 13;316(7147):1824.

Hirtz DG, Nelson KB, Ellenberg J H, "Seizures following childhood immunizations", Pediatr 1983 Jan; 102(1):14-18.

Oh yeah certain vaccines still contain thimerosal especially seasonal flu vaccines but one again don't take my word for it look it up on the FDAs own website.http://www.fda.gov/bio logicsbloodvaccines/safetyavai lability/vaccinesafety/ucm0962 28.htm#t1
Poison

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Oct 31, 2010
Poison

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Oct 31, 2010
Belasrius wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you seriously just admit to us all that salt and water are poisons?
No I'm not delusional like you, I was being sarcastic water and salt are not poisons. I don't see how you could think water is a poison but chemical cocktails injected into your body are good for you. Absolute insanity.
WOW

Blytheville, AR

#19 Oct 31, 2010
Poison wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not delusional like you, I was being sarcastic water and salt are not poisons. I don't see how you could think water is a poison but chemical cocktails injected into your body are good for you. Absolute insanity.
Data shows toxicity levels are: 75mg/kg for a rat, and 91mg/kg for a mouse. If my calculations are correct, it would take 4500mg., to be toxic, for a 130 lb. person. How many flu shots would it take, to be toxic to an average human? Hmmm, I don't think we need to worry about it, unless you are allergic to eggs. I have'nt seen the questionaire, that everyone had to fill out, but any allergies should have been listed. Is there any data, to show how many persons have died, from an influenza vaccine, recently?

Belasrius

United States

#20 Oct 31, 2010
WOW wrote:
<quoted text> Data shows toxicity levels are: 75mg/kg for a rat, and 91mg/kg for a mouse. If my calculations are correct, it would take 4500mg., to be toxic, for a 130 lb. person. How many flu shots would it take, to be toxic to an average human? Hmmm, I don't think we need to worry about it, unless you are allergic to eggs. I have'nt seen the questionaire, that everyone had to fill out, but any allergies should have been listed. Is there any data, to show how many persons have died, from an influenza vaccine, recently?
Mhmm. Agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

H1N1 Influenza / Swine Flu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Back-to-School Guidance on Swine Flu (Aug '09) Mar 3 Ann Jackson 28
News Flu Tightens Its Hold on the Nation Jan '17 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News First Case of Swine Flu Confirmed in TriCities (May '09) Jan '17 Porky Piggg 5
News Vaccine shortage expected next week (Nov '09) Jan '17 Is 6th line on th... 3
News Serbia Announces Early School Break Citing H1N1 (Dec '09) Nov '16 Kosovo is Serbia 5
News 6 things you need to know about getting the flu... Oct '16 Up Your Flue 4
News Swine flu jab linked to narcolepsy (Feb '13) Oct '16 oink paul insco 26
More from around the web