No valid reason to oppose research

No valid reason to oppose research

There are 1 comment on the LivingstonDaily story from Jul 13, 2008, titled No valid reason to oppose research. In it, LivingstonDaily reports that:

The article about state Rep. Joe Hune, R-Hamburg Township , contained several inaccuracies regarding stem cell research.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LivingstonDaily.

brainandspinalco rd-org

Bringhurst, IN

#1 Jul 24, 2008
For this reason it's essential that we educate ourselves (and STAY educated on the latest research as it changes very fast!) because if we come at this topic with ignorance and prejudice, real people suffer the effects. At http://www.brainandspinalcord.org/ we try to increase awareness and disseminate the latest information to make it easier for the general public as well as survivors of brain and spinal cord injury to stay up on these topics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spinal Cord Injuries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best computer headset Oct '17 Robyn C 1
Superman to the rescue Sep '17 kjmullin 1
News Brain-Computer Interface Demonstrates Potential... Sep '17 kjmullin 1
Post Thoracic Spinal Fusion Pain (Mar '10) Aug '17 Mac2584 124
Lumbar curve respone (Mar '17) Mar '17 dpham 1
I show how you still can be a gamer - C6/C7 (Dec '16) Dec '16 Conyboy 1
News New noninvasive treatment enables paralyzed men... (Aug '15) May '16 gabrian 2
More from around the web