Don't quit Switch!
Adam

Waterville, ME

#1 Sep 19, 2012
For years I tried to quit smoking cigarettes. I tried all the pills, patches, gadgets, and any thing I could get my hands on that people said would help. All of them failed with little to zero success!

Fact is folks I love smoking and I love nicotine! My motivation was cost and always feeling like an outcast by society. I had to stand In the cold at work, after dinner out to eat, at bars watching the game ect..

Of course not "really" wanting to quit smoking wasn't helping my effort any at all.

Then 2 years ago a friend at work turned me on to a website www.vaporgurus.com
She had started using an electronic cigarette about a month before. Although she said she hadn't switch to an e-cig completely but she wasnt hanging out in any butt huts hovered over a space heater in January either.

So I gave it a wirl. 2 years later not a real cigarette since. I don't consider it quitting but I save about $1500 a year. I used to get a nasty cough that would last all winter, no cough since switching to an e-cigarette.

For those of you like me that have failed trying to quit smoking or just don't want to lose your nicotine but don't want to keep paying taxes to keep others from using the very product your buying and paying taxes on. Don't quit Switch!
Tim H

Waterville, ME

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Thanks for the info glad to see someone else doesn't wan to give up their nicotine. I order an eGo kit last night from www.vaporgurus.com only $49.95 came with free case , free e-liquid and free shipping. I shopped around cheapest I found on other sites $40 but no case or free shipping.

Adam how long did it take to get your ecigarette starter kit from them?
Adam

Waterville, ME

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Hey Tim Congrats!! you got a sweet deal I got mine 2 years ago and it was $59 with no free case and $6 for shipping. Im jealous lol. It took 3 dYs for me to gety kit. I beleive they say they ship usps first class for free.shipping but I got mine priority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smoking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charleston group leads new campaign to clean up... 3 hr Leah 1
News Taylor Swift Orders Boyfriend Calvin Harris To ... 11 hr Taylor Fan 32
News Conspiracy theorists thinks Taylor Swift's Appl... 11 hr Taylor Fan 5
News Quitting Smoking Is Cheap, And Every Country Ca... Thu Pete 1
News Light' Smoking Is Still SmokingBy Russell Saunders Thu OMGwow 2
News Treating Erectile Dysfunction (Feb '09) Jul 29 Lindsay 92
News NJ lawmaker wants $30M per year for anti-smokin... Jul 28 Solution 1
More from around the web