How can i quit smoking?

Posted in the Smoking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michael

Tel Aviv, Israel

#1 Apr 7, 2013
I've tried almost everything and I don't know what else I can do.
do you know any new or less known ways to quit smoking? please help me
Shirley

Oslo, Norway

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Hi, I used magnet therapy to quit smoking and it worked like magic.
really highly recommended
John

London, UK

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Have you tried to read "the easy way to stop smoking" by Allen Karr?
Pat

Seattle, WA

#4 Apr 7, 2013
I think I have the best solution for you especially for someone who tried it all...

www.godparticle4u.com

I quit smoking with it, but it is not made just for that, just read the website, you'll get it.

totally changed my life
Claire

London, UK

#5 Apr 7, 2013
It is so true, I have it too. it helped me stop smoking plus it really helped my headaches.
interesting that on the site they don't really say what it does, I mean they don't promise anything and they give you a full refund if you don't feel the effect.
I don't know, I think it's worth the try
HAGERSTOWN DUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
Dying works. Its what smokers ignore while they puff their lives away.
DKL

Stockholm, Sweden

#7 Apr 8, 2013
I heard a lot about the god particle, haven't purchased it yet but some of my friends did and they are happy.
Take a look and tell me what you think

www.godparticle4u.com
Blair

London, UK

#8 Apr 9, 2013
I don't really understand why you judged all as spam, I have the god particle sphere and it did help me a lot.
I hope you will not stop other people of taking this opportunity by judging it as spam.
Blair

London, UK

#9 Apr 9, 2013
And seriously, don't judge anything you don't know. you don't have to believe in the same things as other people but doing that is just like blocking them. it is not fair
Blair

London, UK

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Sorry, it really just makes me mad! the god particle did wonders to me, so why do that?
btw, I appear as proxy because I was in my office, and that's how my company works. I know what you would think...
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#11 Apr 9, 2013
Michael wrote:
I've had friends that were serious smokers, and they found that Chantix helped them quit. I know it's demonized by a lot of folks, but it does work for some... Good luck!
Michael

Tel Aviv, Israel

#12 Apr 10, 2013
Actually I heard about the god particle too, and I know some people who used it for different purposes. I haven't thought about using it for that. but maybe it can also help

Since: Feb 13

New York, NY

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Well, I don't have this god particle thing and am not going to buy it either, but I do know a few people who have it, they are telling good things about it, but it is not for me...
Michael

Tel Aviv, Israel

#14 Apr 11, 2013
So, Pat or Blair, can you please tell me more about it?
what exactly do you feel? how long does it take?
anything you can tell. thanks

Prague, Czech Republic

#15 Apr 11, 2013
Hi, I have the god particle sphere myself and I recommend it to everyone at lease to try...

It does help, and I don't even think it's the placebo effect because at first I totally didn't believe in it.
I can't really know that but it makes sense that different people will feel different. for me it was like generally better feeling, I started having more energy to do whatever it is I wanted to do, I stopped delaying things "for tomorrow", and generally had more will power, I even started going to the gym.
My self confidence got better and my headaches got better, even though they didn't totally disappear.
I can't directly link all of that with the god particle sphere but it did all start around the time I started wearing it (like a few weeks after and slowly, not all at once).

the site says that they are checking a possibility that the god particle helps your body overcome the problems it has. so if you don't have will power problems it will not do anything in that field, but I am not sure about that.

just try to read it at godparticle4u.com
it's interesting even if you don't have a need for that

Netherlands

#16 Apr 13, 2013
It does sound interesting, I was interested in the topic when I first heard about it on the news.
think i'm gonna try this one.
Thanks
Smoking Gun

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Apr 14, 2013
Michael wrote:
You're in Israel you'll probably get shot anyway.
Michael

Tel Aviv, Israel

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Hahahahaha, maybe you're right :)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 17, 2013
I quit cold-turkey about three months ago. It wasn't easy and I was a heavy smoker, but it is do-able. There are some good on-line sites that can help but it's really up to you. There is no easy way to quit. Just go through it and it will be over with.
Adam Stewart

Gurgaon, India

#20 Apr 18, 2013
That's the most common question which comes in every smoker's mind. I used to be a chain smoker at times, I won't be able to quit smoking by any means. I feel guilty due to my addiction, I literally being discarded by my family peoples. Then someone told me about electronic cigarette, firstly i think that these cigarettes were very costly but when i tried them i found those very cheap electronic cigarette. Now tell mow is there anything better than a healthy smoking with very less prices. You need not to quit smoking, just quit tobacco and enjoy smoking with electronic cigarettes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smoking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Center for Disease Control launches most graphi... 1 hr i heart dead smokers 4
News Smoking ban becomes law (Dec '09) 2 hr TruthBeTold 199
News New Bon Jovi Album on the Way 2 hr TruthBeTold 33
News Cigarette Smoking Actually Shrinks Your Brain 20 hr Schmones 1
News Connecticut bills restrict smoking in cars, vap... 21 hr Schmones 1
News Smoking in cars with kids could be fined in Tempe 21 hr Schmones 1
News Opinion: Top senators dodging anti-smoking vote Mon Troll master Willie 11
More from around the web