Group looks to prohibit tobacco use i...

Group looks to prohibit tobacco use in parks

There are 53 comments on the The Inter-Mountain story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Group looks to prohibit tobacco use in parks. In it, The Inter-Mountain reports that:

Upshur County Tobacco Coalition members spoke recently to the Buckhannon City Council, requesting support of a policy that would prohibit the use of tobacco in public parks and recreational facilities in the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Inter-Mountain.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#49 Dec 1, 2012
hey stupid wrote:
<quoted text>What are you rambling on about?
You must be another smoker with a nicotine rotted brain. If you read the post that I replied to and the post that the previous poster replied to, you would actually understand what was going on.

Of course, you probably believe that it is safe to smoke, don't you???

Go ahead and show us how really rotten your brain is.
wow

United States

#50 Dec 1, 2012
Bud Schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be another smoker with a nicotine rotted brain. If you read the post that I replied to and the post that the previous poster replied to, you would actually understand what was going on.
Of course, you probably believe that it is safe to smoke, don't you???
Go ahead and show us how really rotten your brain is.
Does it physically hurt to be as stupid as you are?

Location hidden

#51 Dec 1, 2012
choked wrote:
I don't like being exposed to fat, ugly, loud women. Can we ban them from the parks and all the other public places. Their unhealthy life style offends me.
Nobody is advocating banning SMOKERS- just the act of smoking. Gawd! Get off your cross. Somebody else needs the wood.
SarCrizma

United States

#52 Dec 2, 2012
Bud Schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is advocating banning SMOKERS- just the act of smoking. Gawd! Get off your cross. Somebody else needs the wood.
I got wood, In fact most mornings Yep

Location hidden

#54 Dec 5, 2012
SarCrizma wrote:
<quoted text>
So- you think about wood and smoking at the same time.

Makes me wonder.
Duh Moment

Winnipeg, Canada

#55 Dec 5, 2012
SarCrizma wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently smoking can turn that wood to putty. And smokers DON'T make better lovers. Apparently kissing a smoker's lips is much like kissing an anus, and only another smoker could. I've asked other smokers if its true that most perverts and pedophiles smoke but they get all offended. Maybe you can confirm or deny?

Location hidden

#56 Dec 5, 2012
Duh Moment wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently smoking can turn that wood to putty. And smokers DON'T make better lovers. Apparently kissing a smoker's lips is much like kissing an anus, and only another smoker could. I've asked other smokers if its true that most perverts and pedophiles smoke but they get all offended. Maybe you can confirm or deny?
I have a question- is that the lack of teeth (since smokers lose teeth quickly), the obvious stench, the flaccid lips, the brown inside of the mouth or the combination of the above that make a smoker's lips exhibit a strange similarity to anothe part of the body?
BitchSlapped

Elkins, WV

#57 Dec 5, 2012
Say No to Hill Jacks wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess when you don't give a crap about impregnating your mom's and sister's, you hill jacks think you can do whatever you want. There is a reason you your kind has the reputation you do.
Oh and I bet members of your neighboring state have straw hanging out of their mouth and walk about without shoes. Did a zombie eat your brain. Get a life or get lost. I'll be watching for you in the next edition of the Darwin awards.
Duh Moment

Winnipeg, Canada

#58 Dec 5, 2012
Bud Schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question- is that the lack of teeth (since smokers lose teeth quickly), the obvious stench, the flaccid lips, the brown inside of the mouth or the combination of the above that make a smoker's lips exhibit a strange similarity to anothe part of the body?
Well they do have brown fingers and teeth, and some have a "new one" cut in their throat. You may be onto something..

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#60 Dec 5, 2012
Bud Schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
So- you think about wood and smoking at the same time.
Makes me wonder.
Makes me wonder too.
Who is BBQing with hickory smoked wood chips?
And why wasn't I invited.
smoker

Buckhannon, WV

#61 Dec 6, 2012
Bud Schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you don't even realize that since he is from Canada, he could not vote in the election. It must be true that cigarettes rot the brain.
You REALLY think that person is from Canada???!!! You can set those locations to anywhere you think is "cool" Don't YOU know that?? Why would someone be reaing this crap unless they had an interest in it...like were from the community or surrounding area. My brain works just fine, thank you!! Somehow with my rotting brain I manage to get by :-)

Location hidden

#62 Dec 6, 2012
smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
You REALLY think that person is from Canada???!!! You can set those locations to anywhere you think is "cool" Don't YOU know that?? Why would someone be reaing this crap unless they had an interest in it...like were from the community or surrounding area. My brain works just fine, thank you!! Somehow with my rotting brain I manage to get by :-)
He has been posting from the same location for years. Maybe hs is interested in our forums because they have smokers in Canada who are jerks too.
Duh Moment

Winnipeg, Canada

#63 Dec 6, 2012
My Dad died at 63 from and aneurism. He smoked up to 3 packs a day. I hate cigs and smokers are imbeciles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smoking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1st city to ban smoking inside restaurants, Win... 35 min Andrews Sheer Nig... 87
New Arrival:Vandy Vape GOVAD RTA Tank Atomizer Fri olysodaisy 1
News We Used Terrible Science to Justify Smoking Bans May 25 MsObvious 5
CoilART Azeroth RTA Tank Atomizer $26.1 May 24 olysodaisy 1
WISMEC EXO Skeleton ES300 300W TC Kit Release! ... May 23 olysodaisy 1
aspire breeze starter kit May 17 olysodaisy 1
New Arrival:Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2 RDTA May 16 olysodaisy 1
More from around the web